Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/20/2003 3:24:04 PM EDT
Went to pick up my kids at school this afternoon.

I rolled up on the school, but there was a beat to heck "caddy" stopped in the MIDDLE of the road with its flashers on and a person listening to some bass sitting there waiting, I guess, for her kids.

I was patient.My kids won't run out until I "move" up the spot I pick them up at.

Anyways, after a minute or two, this car has created a bit of a traffic jam.There are now 4 or 5 cars behind me with the drivers extended their arms and looking agitated. I believe that they think it's me creating this because my vehicle is high profile and this "caddy" is lowered thus them not being able to see it.

Well, tshtf when a car behind me lays on the horn, not once, or twice, but a concert of agitation and them taking their anger out on their horns.

I guess the person in the "caddy" becomes irritated and thinks it's me honking because I see she has moved from her reclined position to that of a person now "looking" back at me with a very sour expression.

She exited, not an easy task because she weighed in excess of 300 lbs(I guess), the vehicle very aggressively, slamming the car door and proceeding to point at me and yelling profanities.

So, I just attempted to ignore her but it was difficult to say the least when you are being called a honkey, white mofo, muthereffin mofo,no mofo is gonna honk at my azz, etc.

I rolled down the window to say it wasn't me, but it was to no avail.She continued on with her agitated state.Now, she was close, maybe 4-5 yds.I didn't feel threatened, but did feel a little humiliated because the attention was pointed at ME.

I try and treat people nice; like I like to be treated.

But, what the hell is the matter with people being so damn aggressive over a honk? Hell, it wasn't even me.

I just don't get it anymore...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Oprah and her damn kids.

Yell back.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Consider the source - let it go. She prolly
carries around a chip about the size of her
ass.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey , watch it !
Dat ma babies mama !
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You don't?  She is entitled to the use of that road because she paid the registration and inspection fees.  She is only utilizing what is rightfully hers.
I'm sorry that you can't see the truth of the matter here.
View Quote

Gee playin a bit oh the devils advocate there?

Hell i'd of just called the cops and let them deal with her. I'm sure they could have given her a few tickets for something, impeading the flow of traffic maybe?, I'm sure there was something wrong with the car as well. I hate when people block the road like that. the neighbors by my old house used to pull that crap. or they'd park right accross the enterance to the drive way, made me late for work one day by 45min. I called the cops the second time as i was going to be late for work again because he refused to move the car when i asked. he got a ticket and moved the car than when i got home he threatened to to kick my ass, ya that was fun week that followed. He parked the same way the next day, I had the car towed. parked his wife's car there the next day I had that towed. The next night my sisters truck had the tires slashed, all four. day after that, He took a baseball bat to my windshield I had him arrested, and after being read his rights he volantarily gave up that he slashed my sisters tires. Fun week dumb guy. na d the truck is a ram 1500 so tires ain't exactly cheap.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#8]
She wants you, BAD....
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Time for the, trunk monkey.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like she used hate speach.

What a c*nt.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#11]
For a moment there I thought you were talking about my Former 5th Grade Teacher.  But after you mentioned she only weighed about 300 pounds I knew it wasn’t her.  Not unless she went on an amazing diet that made her lose about half her weight.
Damn man, but she was FAT!  She could have made Oprah look skinny!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I know what you mean.  I almost got run over by an extremely heavy woman in a Buick Electra 225.  What is it with the beefy wemen in fat cars?  Oh well, I was walking down the street behind a row of parked cars, heading toward mine when I saw her.  She was heading straight for me when I noticed that both of her hands were at the top of the steering wheel stradlin a biggy fry.  So I guess it was either me or the fries.  The fries won, I jumped out of the way.  Honestly, a true story. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm suddenly reminded of BHD.

"Captain, they're shooting at us."
"Captain!"
Captain, they're shooting at us...."

Captain--"Well, shoot back!!"
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#14]
pepper spray works wonders, sort of like spray-n-wash for ugly stains
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#15]
see, this is what gets me in trouble, PERIOD.

cause im the guy that doesnt just sit there..............i would have explained to the people behind me in a very calm manner, of course, that i would shove their horns up their ass if they liked them so well, cause there wasnt a damn thing i could do about it

then i would have went and explained to the bitch that she needs to move the fuck out of the way and shove twinkies down her throat off to the side of the road somewhere as opposed to the middle of it

if these two responses had a net value of failure, i then would have drove my truck over whatever obstacles were keeping you from going around her fat ass, and tell her she was #1 as i drove past

but then again, thats why i stay in trouble
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Just imagine how her kids will turn out with their mother being that dense and obnoxious.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Went to pick up my kids at school this afternoon.

I rolled up on the school, but there was a beat to heck "caddy" stopped in the MIDDLE of the road with its flashers on and a person listening to some bass sitting there waiting, I guess, for her kids.

I was patient.My kids won't run out until I "move" up the spot I pick them up at.

Anyways, after a minute or two, this car has created a bit of a traffic jam.There are now 4 or 5 cars behind me with the drivers extended their arms and looking agitated. I believe that they think it's me creating this because my vehicle is high profile and this "caddy" is lowered thus them not being able to see it.

Well, tshtf when a car behind me lays on the horn, not once, or twice, but a concert of agitation and them taking their anger out on their horns.

I guess the person in the "caddy" becomes irritated and thinks it's me honking because I see she has moved from her reclined position to that of a person now "looking" back at me with a very sour expression.

She exited, not an easy task because she weighed in excess of 300 lbs(I guess), the vehicle very aggressively, slamming the car door and proceeding to point at me and yelling profanities.

So, I just attempted to ignore her but it was difficult to say the least when you are being called a honkey, white mofo, muthereffin mofo,no mofo is gonna honk at my azz, etc.

I rolled down the window to say it wasn't me, but it was to no avail.She continued on with her agitated state.Now, she was close, maybe 4-5 yds.I didn't feel threatened, but did feel a little humiliated because the attention was pointed at ME.

I try and treat people nice; like I like to be treated.

But, what the hell is the matter with people being so damn aggressive over a honk? Hell, it wasn't even me.

View Quote

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If one family gets the message, it's more than worth it.

Get out of the cities. Can you not see what is going on around you??
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#18]
i had something similar happen once a few years back. the truck behind me was honking at the dingdong in front of me for holding everything up, and he started screaming stuff at me and pointing. i replied with a stern "fuck you" and he opened his door. skinny little son of a bitch in A business suit stands up with a cell phone and says some shit. i was decked out for a metal concert, and im not exactally small. when i undid my seatbelt he fled the scene.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Would you hit it?  [;)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I had a similar experience while driving through the gorilla section at safariland one summer.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:09:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm suddenly reminded of BHD.

"Captain, they're shooting at us."
"Captain!"
Captain, they're shooting at us...."

Captain--"Well, shoot back!!"
View Quote

Hate to nitpick, but it is not Captain, it is Colonel.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just imagine how her kids will turn out with their mother being that dense and obnoxious.
View Quote

Nothing like setting a good example in front of the kids!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#23]
I have a great story to telthat is kinda like this.  Well not treally but iti involves being berated by a fat chic.

In my roaring 20's my buddies and I would go out get loaded up real good.  Anyway we were walking down Delaware Ave one night and my buddy asks this large chic for a light.  No attitude or anything he just was out of matches and no lighter.  So this chic is approaching us with a few of her skinny friends and replies "Fuck off!".

My buddy replies in kind as they pass, "Right back at ya fatso!"  She walks up and smacks him hard across the face.  Without missing a beat he knocks her lights out cold.  Blasts her right in her face.  Out cold, on the pavement, face down.  She hit the ground like Iron Mike hit her.  I look at her friends and say "Guess she'll never slap at a guy ever again, eh?".  

Needless to say they kept their mouths shut.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have a great story to telthat is kinda like this.  Well not treally but iti involves being berated by a fat chic.

In my roaring 20's my buddies and I would go out get loaded up real good.  Anyway we were walking down Delaware Ave one night and my buddy asks this large chic for a light.  No attitude or anything he just was out of matches and no lighter.  So this chic is approaching us with a few of her skinny friends and replies "Fuck off!".

My buddy replies in kind as they pass, "Right back at ya fatso!"  She walks up and smacks him hard across the face.  Without missing a beat he knocks her lights out cold.  Blasts her right in her face.  Out cold, on the pavement, face down.  She hit the ground like Iron Mike hit her.  I look at her friends and say "Guess she'll never slap at a guy ever again, eh?".  

View Quote

Damn.  Now THAT'S "equal rights"!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto that.  Gotta' love it.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#26]
LMAO
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#27]
One of the few reasons you need the PA in your CB.

"Lady in the Cadillac.  You are blocking a fire lane.  Please pull forward and out of the way so you don't impede traffic while I am writing you the ticket."  
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
see, this is what gets me in trouble, PERIOD.

cause im the guy that doesnt just sit there..............i would have explained to the people behind me in a very calm manner, of course, that i would shove their horns up their ass if they liked them so well, cause there wasnt a damn thing i could do about it

then i would have went and explained to the bitch that she needs to move the fuck out of the way and shove twinkies down her throat off to the side of the road somewhere as opposed to the middle of it

if these two responses had a net value of failure, i then would have drove my truck over whatever obstacles were keeping you from going around her fat ass, and tell her she was #1 as i drove past

but then again, thats why i stay in trouble
View Quote
I'm the same way; I don't really get in trouble, but a lot of people think I'm an asshole.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:40:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Amen
View Quote

Great story.  I would have never thought to do that after being stunned from being slapped in the face.  Your buddy has got big stones...
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:56:38 AM EDT
[#31]
you would be grumpy too, if you where a three hundred pound woman  who's butt was so big she couldn't reach around to wipe her poo hole, she had to wipe forward.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:40:13 AM EDT
[#32]
The reason she lost it is because you "dissed" her publicly...or at least she thought you did.

I ride the train to work in Crystal City, VA just south of DC every day.  The depot in CC is about a fifteen minute walk from my office.  Last year, during one of the heaviest snow days, I was walking to my office all bundled up and hunkered down when I came to the busiest, craziest intersection in Arlington County.  The light changed, I got the green light and walk sign, proceeded into the crosswalk and was almost RUN DOWN by a large black lady in her large car.  Mind you...she wasn't no street bum.  No...she was dressed well, obviously one of us CC drones, probably a government type.  She barely stopped her sedan in time to keep from blasting me into the beyond and almost made me crap my pants...I had already started dodging but in six inches of slushy snow, that can be a bit dicey.  I yelled something like, "Hey...watch it!" and pointed UP TO THE RED LIGHT SHE JUST RAN.  That was my undoing.  Now, as she sat in the middle of the intersection, being looked at by dozens of stopped cars in all directions, with Whitey scolding her...she couldn't take that and just went off like a bottle of Tannerite!  She rolled her driver's window down and began with all sorts of..."...don't you diss ME you white MOFO...get the "F" outa my way, HONKY...and finally the best of all, "Step back outa there again M$*her F*&ker, and I'll RUN YOUR WHITE ASS DOWN!  I was stunned...and still trying to navigate the crosswalk, so I just gave her a nice wave and continued on my way without so much as a backward glance.

Later, I wondered why that woman went ballistic...and it occured to me that I must have embarrassed her by pointing to the red light.  I'm glad there was lots of snow on the ground because I think that was the only thing keeping her in her car.  I hate to think what might have happened had she exited her car and come after me.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:15:32 AM EDT
[#33]
You are really lucky It wasn't you that honked!

If you had have honked and she jumped her verticaly challenged(you can't say fat ass anymore(PC) she was just five feet too short)!

Out of her car and then fell over from a stroke from a bad attitude you would be charged with womanslaughter!

You're a lucky.lucky mam!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:21:25 AM EDT
[#34]
I'd have given a nice long 10 second blast on the horn, and after that was done, said "Now do you realize that my horn sounds different?,  you fat, stupid, classless cow?"

CJ
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#35]
I'll say it if no one else will. What you encountered wasn't a black woman. It wasn't an African American. It was a ******. Plain and simple asshole of a person.

[red] Edited racial slur which is not tolerated on this board. RAF. Check yer IM.[/red]  
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:38:08 AM EDT
[#36]
I'd have told her she looked a lot different without the fruit hat and gold hoop earrings.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:47:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Nice!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Get out of the cities. Can you not see what is going on around you??
View Quote

True story about the cities guys, get out while ya can.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:46:12 AM EDT
[#40]
I got behind a fat lady in a line at a cafeteria. She was kind enough to let me rest my tray on her posterior end for a while.

-----------------------------------------------
Which will it be, Webster's or Oxford?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#41]
A friend of mine told me that he had a beautiful girlfriend once with the perfect measurments of 36 24 36. Then he said that it was just for her left leg! YUCK!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 8:06:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Some times you have to fight back with tactics they can't ignore.

[url=http://home.quixnet.net/~mcress/a%20bad%20day%20for%202240.WMV]Video[/url]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMAO!!!!
Now that is equality. Call me a anti-social psycho if you want but I believe that is exactly what this country needs more of. And not just in response to the overly violent female population of this country but add in those destructive criminally oriented minorities also. (See threads on Benton Harbor etc.)
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
you would be grumpy too, if you where a three hundred pound woman  who's butt was so big she couldn't reach around to wipe her poo hole, she had to wipe forward.
View Quote

LMFAO!

The funny thing I have noticed about overweight women is that there is no middle-ground for their personalities.  They fall into two categories.  They will either be one of the nicest people you've ever met, or some Holy Bitch who NEEDS tagged in the fucking head by someone like in the story above.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Back when I was 16, hadn't had my driver’s license very long, there was my truck, and one other car on the road, 2 lanes away.
I was going about 5 over the speed limit minding my own business when all of a sudden the other car punches forward swerves in front of me, and slams on her brakes...needless to say an '85 F-250 4x4 Diesel doesn't have the stopping distance of a car.  I didn't hit her, and I really didn't know what to do.
At this point she began brake checking and flipping me off and honking her horn.  That’s when I got a good look at her, at least a 350 pound black woman.
When we finally made it to the intersection she went into the right turn lane and I went straight.  While I made a lot of bad tactical decisions, her actions were completely unprovoked.
It also made me realize that this is the kind of person that will get shot in a road rage incident, and why hadn't it happened to her yet.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

LMFAO!

The funny thing I have noticed about overweight women is that there is no middle-ground for their personalities.  They fall into two categories.  They will either be one of the nicest people you've ever met, or some Holy Bitch who NEEDS tagged in the fucking head by someone like in the story above.
View Quote

That's why I like the begining of "Way of the Gun"

When that chick is talking all that trash about her boyfriend is gonna beat them up...and she gets her nose broken first, I almost die laughing, and people think I am crazy for it. (I had a situation like that at a movie theator, the teenage biatches saved an entire row, a row of about 40 seats, during matrix 2, and we were being smartasses the whoel time to them, and the girl tells us her 15 17-year-old guys are gonna kick our 5 older butts that was all I could think about)

I wouldn't ever hit a woman, but sometimes like that, they need it.

I think women in general hate me.  I am joining the "He Man Woman Haters Club"
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Hey! I know what is up. It is the SAME black lady that never gets old, and travels all over the US to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting population while she hits every McD's on the way!Shame we cannot afford one of those anti terrorist"James Bond type" vehicles with the spikes,smoke screen, etc., and terrorize her a little bit and see how that sits with her! Would serve 'em right.[naughty]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Stay calm.  Proceed to hoist that big ass up and pile-drive her rotund ass straight to China.

All kidding aside, you did good in avoiding an all out confrontation.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top