Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:22:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody shows up at her rallies unless she is paying. Seriously it's true.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
About your election campaign

All I know really is what I get from Arfcom (and let's not deny it's weighted towards The Donald
But that's not my point......from what I see here and on the News over here, Trump is doing all the campaigning/rallies etc, and is the one getting the media coverage

From what I can tell, Hillary is only attending/campaigning at the debates, and otherwise absent
Is she actually attending local rallies to drum up support,
but it isn't reported here, or is it really as it seems....leaving it to Obama and others to attend rallies and speak for her?

Genuinely curious
View Quote

No she is old as fuck and her health really sucks. These debates and appearances have absolutely drained her. She will do a major appearance and basically disappear for 7-10 days to recoup. She may go do a canned speech in front of 100 or so already dedicated supporters inbetween but that is about it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

All I know really is what I get from Arfcom (and let's not deny it's weighted towards The Donald
But that's not my point......from what I see here and on the News over here, Trump is doing all the campaigning/rallies etc, and is the one getting the media coverage

From what I can tell, Hillary is only attending/campaigning at the debates, and otherwise absent
Is she actually attending local rallies to drum up support, but it isn't reported here, or is it really as it seems....leaving it to Obama and others to attend rallies and speak for her?

Genuinely curious
View Quote

She's phoning it in and letting the media and her machine take care of it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#4]
She has the MSM doing her campaigning for her.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Ayup

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#6]
She's too fucking sick and in la-la land to make a lot of appearances

That bitch is close to brain dead no shit. They only dope her ass up for the debates
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Serious question for our brothers across the pond: How is this election being perceived in your respective countries?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is she actually attending local rallies to drum up support, but it isn't reported here, or is it really as it seems....leaving it to Obama and others to attend rallies and speak for her?

Genuinely curious
View Quote

Churchill was a morbidly obese man who preferred to be naked most of the time and drank like a whale shark...yet...he had no problem getting out and pressing the flesh with the populace.

HRC, not so much
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#9]
She has surrogates out stumping for her.  I'm admit I'm for Trump, but am fairly objective. She also has our press peddling her bullshit.

(Typed while having a day of Young's Double Chocolate Stout and Fuller's London Pride )
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#10]
The obamas were campaigning today....Hillary had to take the day off

Picture of health, that one
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok, so I guess I'll answer.... Yes she has debates/rallies, etc. But they're not really news-worthy because she doesn't really say anything that outrageous. That said, I don't know that she has quite as many as him.

This was also true in the primaries, you'd think no one else was even running.

He's just a magnet for the media.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

...and Obozo/The Wookie campaigning using our tax dollars (Air force One)
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Serious question for our brothers across the pond: How is this election being perceived in your respective countries?
View Quote

Yeah. Speak up. I wanna hear this.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#14]
This is the most bizarre presidential election ever.

Typically no candidate would even think about being absent as much as Hillary has.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Hillary is coming to Ohio tomorrow and they havent even announced where the rally is. Same for hr daughter. Two rallies havent said where.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll make a new thread on this.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#17]
She doesn't need to campaign, the main stream media does it for her.

They sing her praises, ignore her transgressions and attack Mr. Trump with any false allegation that is fed to them by her cronies.

She believes she is going to win regardless of her lack of face time with her voters.

Besides, she holds all Americans in contempt and couldn't care less about being seen with any of them unless it is staged and scripted.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Typically no candidate would even think about being absent as much as Hillary has.
View Quote

Why would she waste her time? According to GD Trump shot himself in the dick and is going to lose no matter what.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump is working a lot harder, yes.

He has to, to try and pick up the electoral college votes he needs.

Hillary is counting on her liberal base to deliver what she needs, the same way they delivered for Obama in 2008 and 2012.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why would she waste her time? According to GD Trump shot himself in the dick and is going to lose no matter what.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And every credible poll in the country.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#21]
She is doing select events in battleground states, but not the rallies that Trump is doing.  At this point she doesn't have to expend a lot of effort, she just needs to avoid anything completely damning.  She has enough high profile surrogates, media expenditures, and Trump's own problems to do most of the work for her.

That is all assuming that the polls are relatively accurate, which they probably are, but the Bradley Effect might skew them off.  If they are significantly off, then she will wish she had done more.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Hillary is sending out her minions instead of holding local rallies.  Michelle Obama is going to be here tomorrow and we've had some of the other minions here at other times.

Why this shit is acceptable to her party is fucking beyond me.  But they never say what they're thinking in public. They laugh at Trump for suggesting the election is rigged, yet it was only months ago that they rigged their own primary.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I guess she doesn't feel the need to personally campaign since she has 99% of the media outlets blasting Trump 24/7.

That, and too many speeches would probably kill her.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true. And what I absolutely cannot wrap my head around is who the fuck is voting for her?! All social media you see is for trump. I don't get it...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
IIRC, Romney was pretty absent towards the end.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#26]
The problem for HRC is that she is not likable.  The more people see of her the less they like her.  She needs to stay in the abstract, with other people talking about her, or talking down her opponent.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like 6 events over the next ~2 weeks. The rest is filled with Obama, Bill, Kaine, Biden, and Bon Jovi

https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Trump has 7 rallies in 5 states over the next 4 days. Pence has 4 between today and the 22nd.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Here is Hilary in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Now, mind you, PB is not a big town but I know they have a lot more democrats in the area that could have been there for this rally.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Both candidates are basically the most hated people in the country. Hillary is doing the smart thing and limiting her exposure. The less the public sees and hears from her the fewer people will be reminded that they fucking hate her.

Trump, on the other hand, has decided to continue to be a gigantic fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Very true. And what I absolutely cannot wrap my head around is who the fuck is voting for her?! All social media you see is for trump. I don't get it...
View Quote

The social media you see is tailored to appeal to you. A Hillary voter sees nothing but Hillary bullshit, and can't understand who the fuck is supporting Trump.

Facebook and twitter and youtube and the rest are so far up your digital asshole they know you better then you know your self.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The social media you see is tailored to appeal to you. A Hillary voter sees nothing but Hillary bullshit, and can't understand who the fuck is supporting Trump.

Facebook and twitter and youtube and the rest are so far up your digital asshole they know you better then you know your self.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh thanks for clearing that up. I don't have fb or twitter but just what friends were saying.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Mate she's a fucking cuntpuddle.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Genuinely curious
View Quote

She is traveling and campaigning. I went to one by me.She had about 2,000 supporters there fawning over her. I also went to a Trump rally a few miles away. Well over 12,000 showed up and were going apeshit with excitement lol.

Bear in mind this is the most liberal county in Florida. As in NYC but with Palm Trees liberal.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#34]
media is doing the heavy lifting for FHRC.  all over social media is hyper-partisan BS news clips, sound bytes and "info"graphics, the vast majority are pro-left

and the people that take time to look at that shit do not fact-check on their own.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Here is Hilary in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Now, mind you, PB is not a big town but I know they have a lot more democrats in the area that could have been there for this rally.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212/toddmart68/image_zps3olbzehz.jpeg
View Quote

Holy shit my nephews cub scout ceremonies pack in more lol
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Prevent defense, if you know American football.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Hillary doesn't have to campaign. She can sit back and let her foaming at the mouth minions and our idiot president campaign for her. The Right are the ones with the uphill battle.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#38]
The fix has been in for her for over 8 years.  She just needs to appear as if she is campaigning.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Just ran into a couple of your countryman at the pool area at the resort we're staying at here in Vegas. The Husband and Wife pretty much said that the US election is mirroring what they saw with the BreXit, and that they were hoping Trump gets elected.  They were for the Brexit. Hopefully their observations are correct.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Same media here parrots the media there.
So it is mostly silly Trump and his dumb voters V statesman like hilary and her wonderful experience and integrity

However, this morning a commentator on a morning show did point out how the DNC was caught red handed admitting to voter fraud and instigating violence at Trump rallies.

The talking heads were literally left speechless with their mouths gaping open. CH7 sunrise show.

It was hilarious.

In general, I think people here are amused that these pair are the best your country can come up with to choose from.

The few here who have a basic understanding of how your electoral system "works" (ie, electoral college votes decide who is president, no ID to be able to vote ) can't understand how a democratic country came up with that way of doing it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#43]

Hillary has bought and paid for the presidency via the Clinton Foundation

The only thing she hasn't factored in is how pissed off the American public is with the Washington Elite
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#44]
She only really has to campaign in a limited number of states due to how the Electoral College system works. It might be a 50 State election but it is effectively decided in one or two key States.  (Hanging chad ring a bell?). The Electoral College is going to fuck Trump straight up the keister.

The  Election result was bought paid for and pre-ordained years ago and that is against any credible candidate the Republican side could have produced.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The few here who have a basic understanding of how your electoral system "works" (ie, electoral college votes decide who is president, no ID to be able to vote ) can't understand how a democratic country came up with that way of doing it.
View Quote

I've never not had to show my ID to vote. Hawaii and South Dakota.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Both candidates are basically the most hated people in the country. Hillary is doing the smart thing and limiting her exposure. The less the public sees and hears from her the fewer people will be reminded that they fucking hate her.

Trump, on the other hand, has decided to continue to be a gigantic fucking idiot.
View Quote

Gigantic

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#47]
The derp is strong in this thread, especially with the jealous nevertrumpers.
She is doing about 1/10 the campaign appearances as trump is.  She was doing a few more in the summer, but do you all forget her coughing spells?  Apparently many have.   She is not healthy enough to do any more than she does now.  Maybe two appearances a week, tops.   Only ones she can fly into and out of, no long drives and no hotel stays.
So she is getting surrogates like Bill, who has one foot in the grave himself, bho, biden, chelsea (who draws no one) and maybe a few others to do appearances.

Her railles probably are packed with union people, that are somehow being paid to attend.  And then there are the crazy old cat ladies, and a few weird guys who think she is great.

And for all the nevertrumpers, what exactly have the current crop of so called conservative republicans managed to do, to improve anything?
That list is about as extensive as hilliary's accomplishments that weren't illegal.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:35:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I guess she doesn't feel the need to personally campaign since she has 99% of the media outlets blasting Trump 24/7.

That, and too many speeches would probably kill her.
View Quote

This sums it up.

The only qualification she needs is to not be Trump. The media and her billion-dollar campaign organization will take care of the rest.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Looking like America has dun fucked the pooch on this one

Hoping for an assange hail Mary in the last 10 seconds
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Not really.  To the extent she does campaign, her crowds are small.  But that doesn't really mean anything.  Plenty of voters would vote for Dracula if he was Democrat and any Democrat starts a presidential election at a huge, nearly insurmountable advantage.

Take that, and factor in that Trump is despised by a good percentage of Republicans and you have trouble.  Why primary voters went for Trump, I will never understand.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top