Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2016 8:58:15 AM EDT
He's already said he wants special prosecution against her for all the shit she's done.  Why stop there?

We now have full lists of people on the payroll who are part of the DNC rapid response teams specifically to cause public protests even leading to incitement of riots.  We have names, locations, addresses, even amounts paid.  Charge all of them; all it will take is just a handful to crack under pressures to bring it all down.  He needs to break it off in the ass of the DNC and media for many years to come.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I faintly hear files being destroyed right now.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure the DOJ will get right on that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump's DOJ would.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

All the more reason for the very people you want to charge to work harder to prevent Trump from holding office.

This is the weaponized federal government. Permanent democrat control for as long as the US remains a unified nation.

The system will not avail you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#6]
They are on tape admitting breaking the law. They admit that there are several layers involved. They admit to having multiple layers to avoid getting caught.

Can someone tell me why this isn't a RICCO case? Serious question. Why can't they be arrested and charged? They may walk but all their dirty laundry would come out at the trial/hearings.
And someone would drop dime and spill the beans.

ETA
Summary[edit]
Under RICO, a person who has committed "at least two acts of racketeering activity" drawn from a list of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering if such acts are related in one of four specified ways to an "enterprise". Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity."

When the U.S. Attorney decides to indict someone under RICO, he or she has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property, as well as require the defendant to put up a performance bond. This provision was placed in the law because the owners of Mafia-related shell corporations often absconded with the assets. An injunction and/or performance bond ensures that there is something to seize in the event of a guilty verdict.

In many cases, the threat of a RICO indictment can force defendants to plead guilty to lesser charges, in part because the seizure of assets would make it difficult to pay a defense attorney. Despite its harsh provisions, a RICO-related charge is considered easy to prove in court, as it focuses on patterns of behavior as opposed to criminal acts.[2]

RICO also permits a private individual "damaged in his business or property" by a "racketeer" to file a civil suit. The plaintiff must prove the existence of an "enterprise". The defendant(s) are not the enterprise; in other words, the defendant(s) and the enterprise are not one and the same.[3] There must be one of four specified relationships between the defendant(s) and the enterprise: either the defendant(s) invested the proceeds of the pattern of racketeering activity into the enterprise (18 U.S.C. § 1962(a)); or the defendant(s) acquired or maintained an interest in, or control of, the enterprise through the pattern of racketeering activity (subsection (b)); or the defendant(s) conducted or participated in the affairs of the enterprise "through" the pattern of racketeering activity (subsection (c)); or the defendant(s) conspired to do one of the above (subsection (d)).[4] In essence, the enterprise is either the 'prize,' 'instrument,' 'victim,' or 'perpetrator' of the racketeers.[5] A civil RICO action can be filed in state or federal court.[6]

Both the criminal and civil components allow the recovery of treble damages (damages in triple the amount of actual/compensatory damages).

Although its primary intent was to deal with organized crime, Blakey said that Congress never intended it to merely apply to the Mob. He once told Time, "We don't want one set of rules for people whose collars are blue or whose names end in vowels, and another set for those whose collars are white and have Ivy League diplomas."[2]

Initially, prosecutors were skeptical of using RICO, mainly because it was unproven. However, during the 1980s and 1990s, federal prosecutors used the law to bring charges against several Mafia figures. The first major success was the Mafia Commission Trial, which resulted in several top leaders of New York City's Five Families getting what amounted to life sentences. By the turn of the century, RICO cases resulted in virtually all of the top leaders of the New York Mafia being sent to prison.

State laws[edit]
Beginning in 1972, 33 states, as well as Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, adopted state RICO laws to cover additional state offenses under a similar scheme.[7]

RICO predicate offenses[edit]
Under the law, the meaning of racketeering activity is set out at 18 U.S.C. § 1961. As currently amended it includes:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);
Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and many other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);
Embezzlement of union funds;
Bankruptcy fraud or securities fraud;
Drug trafficking; long-term and elaborate drug networks can also be prosecuted using the Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute;
Criminal copyright infringement;
Money laundering and related offenses;
Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in illegally entering the country (if the action was for financial gain);
Acts of terrorism.
Pattern of racketeering activity requires at least two acts of racketeering activity, one of which occurred after the effective date of this chapter and the last of which occurred within ten years (excluding any period of imprisonment) after the commission of a prior act of racketeering activity. The U.S. Supreme Court has instructed federal courts to follow the continuity-plus-relationship test in order to determine whether the facts of a specific case give rise to an established pattern. Predicate acts are related if they "have the same or similar purposes, results, participants, victims, or methods of commission, or otherwise are interrelated by distinguishing characteristics and are not isolated events." (H.J. Inc. v. Northwestern Bell Telephone Co.) Continuity is both a closed and open ended concept, referring to either a closed period of conduct, or to past conduct that by its nature projects into the future with a threat of repetition.

Application of RICO laws[edit]

This section possibly contains original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding inline citations. Statements consisting only of original research should be removed. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Although some of the RICO predicate acts are extortion and blackmail, one of the most successful applications of the RICO laws has been the ability to indict and or sanction individuals for their behavior and actions committed against witnesses and victims in alleged retaliation or retribution for cooperating with federal law enforcement or intelligence agencies.

Violations of the RICO laws can be alleged in civil lawsuit cases or for criminal charges. In these instances charges can be brought against individuals or corporations in retaliation for said individuals or corporations working with law enforcement. Further, charges can also be brought against individuals or corporations who have sued or filed criminal charges against a defendant.

Anti-SLAPP (strategic lawsuit against public participation) laws can be applied in an attempt to curb alleged abuses of the legal system by individuals or corporations who use the courts as a weapon to retaliate against whistle blowers, victims, or to silence another's speech. RICO could be alleged if it can be shown that lawyers and/or their clients conspired and collaborated to concoct fictitious legal complaints solely in retribution and retaliation for themselves having been brought before the courts.

Although the RICO laws may cover drug trafficking crimes in addition to other more traditional RICO predicate acts such as extortion, blackmail, and racketeering, large-scale and organized drug networks are now commonly prosecuted under the Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute, also known as the "Kingpin Statute". The CCE laws target only traffickers who are responsible for long-term and elaborate conspiracies; whereas the RICO law covers a variety of organized criminal behaviors.

Famous cases[edit]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:39:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Ryan needs taken down, too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Jesus H. Christ.

The fucking AG met with Bill in a private meting.

The Justice Department is as compromised as a 2 bit whore.

Yes, you Feds reading this.

Nothing but contempt for your entire organization.

Argentine Solution is coming.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#9]
so we have a 4 minute response time for our nukes.......  nice to know killary
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I faintly hear files being destroyed right now.
View Quote

didn't happen if there are no records, if there are records it doesn't count if you can't prove intent, if you can prove intent you can't place blame if there was good intent.........good intent meant that the Chillin' were safe..........
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jesus H. Christ.

The fucking AG met with Bill in a private meting.

The Justice Department is as compromised as a 2 bit whore.

Yes, you Feds reading this.

Nothing but contempt for your entire organization.

Argentine Solution is coming.
View Quote

I can see this resembling a Reich situation more closely.............
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Dear leader will pardon all the criminal Clinton cabal before leaving office.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

It is hard to believe considering this shit show involves so many people.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]
We are living in a time where there is proof that the top leadership of our entire federal government is involved in crimes.  
If Trump does get elected, do you really think those folks are going to jail?
I would like to see everyone involved in the clink.  
You or I or the next guy steps one iota out of line and we would be.  
That would be the third thing I would do if I were Trump.
The first thing would be to say to Ofuckface, Don't let the door slap you in the ass Stupid.
The second thing I would do, This here Executive action hereby unexecutive actions all of Stupids Executive actions.
Then after prosecuting every jackbooted Federal employee I could get dirt on, I would cashier 3/4 of the federal workforce.  
From there on, every communist involved with the Democrates would get investigated.
Then we would do a great deal of looking at the previous cocksukers administration.  

But this is only a dream.  Trumpykinns is gotta beat the Democraps first.  And I don't think anyone could sort this mess out and why would then president Trumps team try?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump's DOJ would.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top