Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/17/2016 7:06:35 PM EDT
At this point, I truly believe their entire nightly line up is full of globalists and Statists, Except Hannity.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Kinda disappointed Bolling didn't mention it on the 5.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Curious to hear what Trump has to say about it:

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
There are a couple big stories out.
I bet the evening shows will cover them, since they have a three hour block.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Cavuto was talking about it this afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Murdoch hates Trump.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Hannity had him on his radio show.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing on Drudge yet
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#8]
The Facebook exchange mentioned in the other thread that Hannity was going with it but the network said "nope".

I hope trump starts his own network after all of this.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
They were probably all threatened with termination if they talked about it.....

I haven't been able to stand watching FOX NEWS (or any news channel for that matter) for a few months now!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
At this point, I truly believe their entire nightly line up is full of globalists and Statists, Except Hannity.
View Quote

I read this somewhere -

When the globalists hang from the street lights by piano wire, most of those in television media will be hanging right there with them.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#11]
They may be silent on that but they just did a piece on the Wikileaks emails. They hit on her open borders comment, how the campaign was gonna use the accusation Zero was a Muslim, even the remark that they wish a white guy had been a shooter in San Bernardino.....and more and more!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Glenn Beck's The Blaze had nothing on it too.

But then again, he's a Clinton shill now, so I'm not surprised.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Facebook exchange mentioned in the other thread that Hannity was going with it but the network said "nope".

I hope trump starts his own network after all of this.
View Quote

He should buy CNN, and just change it to TNN...
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Let the Media ignore it. More Americans will realize what's going on in this election because of their one sidedness.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#15]
He was on Hannity today. Hannity said something to the effect that it has been submitted to the network to play the entire video on his show tonight but every video has to be vetted by Fox's legal team and there is a lot in the video to vet... It almost makes sense except for all the other BS videos they have jumped the gun on in the past.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Let the Media ignore it. More Americans will realize what's going on in this election because of their one sidedness.
View Quote

Also this. Share it far in wide. There is starting to be an immediate connection with the general population between the MSM and Hillary. The more they ignore it the more it drives that point home. Social media and the internet is POWERFUL and starting to take over the MSM as peoples primary news sources. Do your part and make sure everyone you know has seen it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Kinda disappointed Bolling didn't mention it on the 5.
View Quote

I had to quit watching the 5

Whole fucking cast is uber lib / huge gov fans .

Fuck fox
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah it's funny when I'm debating politics with liberal friends or family members and they cite Fox news as being a conservative brainwashing powerhouse. I quickly point out to them that half of the anchors/commentators are liberal as fucking hell. Fuck Fox news, except for a select few that can be counted on one hand. They're only slightly more reliable than all the "left-wing" outlets, and that's not saying much.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#19]
It's not good for the cunt, so I'd be shocked if Fox News touches it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah it's funny when I'm debating politics with liberal friends or family members and they cite Fox news as being a conservative brainwashing powerhouse. I quickly point out to them that half of the anchors/commentators are liberal as fucking hell. Fuck Fox news, except for a select few that can be counted on one hand. They're only slightly more reliable than all the "left-wing" outlets, and that's not saying much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i get the same shit....they get really stupid when I tell them I dont even watch TV.

I dont really know too many liberals, but the ones I do, I tell them they act more like the "Republicans" they bitch about rather then the Liberals they state they are.

The best one is  "......Voter ID is against the poor, huh.....like a cost of $250 to $300 for being able to exercise a Const. Right of carrying a firearms is not?".....dumbass' the whole fucking lot

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Every single MSM outlet is completely worthless. At best.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cavuto was talking about it this afternoon.
View Quote

I saw that, I like his show. He seems like a straight shooter.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#24]
The media has a lower approval rating than Congress.  Turn off your TV.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.

That also hits them in the pockets.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
I used to not be such a fan of Hannity but his shows this election cycle have really brought me around to listening to him.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nothing on Drudge yet
View Quote

It's on Drudge now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Hannity will
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#29]
I've kind of written off Fox as being one of "them".

Edit: As others here have mentioned, Hanity an exception.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#30]
I was watching Britt Hume (or however he spells his name), they were STILL talking about the pussy audio. Saying it will have more impact on the election than the quid-pro-quo released today between the FBI and the State department.

THAT IS FUCKED UP!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've kind of written off Fox as being one of "them".

Edit: As others here have mentioned, Hanity an exception.
View Quote

As well you should.........they are just shills trying to take your money......

Pull the Plug!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Fox news is as bad as the rest of them, if the internet remains uncensored they are irrelevant.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#33]
TV news has been unwatchable for easily a decade.  

I am hopeful that the people who will determine this election do not watch TV news.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Fox is no better than the rest of the news networks now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Do you people realize they have to verify the content, have lawyers look at the footage, and about a dozen other things?
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#36]
O'Reilly and Krauthammer actually sat there tonight and said there really wasn't anything of substance in the wikileaks emails.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hannity had him on his radio show.
View Quote

And he wants to run the vid but said he has to run it past legal before he can air it
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Every time you tune in or share a link to the MSM, you are doing two things: giving them revenue and enabling their destruction of this country.

Stop. Turn that shit off. Unplug the cable. You don't pay your enemy.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Do you people realize they have to verify the content, have lawyers look at the footage, and about a dozen other things?
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If it was Trump it would be on every channel

fuck the media
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#40]
I've been telling y'all for a decade now...FNC is just another MSM outlet targeting consumers who will buy their flavor of bullshit.
They aren't any more conservative than MSNBC or CNN....they simply target a group of consumers and then pedal them crappy disposable products.

FNC isn't on 'our' side....they are on the side of making money....often out of the pockets of self-identifying conservatives.
Kinda sad that more people don't see the media for what it really is.

Meaningful journalism is largely dead.
MSM news channels are just another form of entertainment.... think of it as 'reality TV'.....scripted drama, with everyone tuned in to see what happens during those cliff hanger episodes.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#41]
I seriously get my news from Arfcom. No joke, it's about the most trustworthy source for information from around the world. Sure, there are dingleberries of crap hanging on the anus of GD, but for the most part, great info here.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#42]
It seems they take days to report recent stories, this one msy just go unreported. ....
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Glenn Beck's The Blaze had nothing on it too.

But then again, he's a Clinton shill now, so I'm not surprised.
View Quote

Not sure if true but I've seen this several times today

Beck paid by Clinton Foundation
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#44]
It's going to have to be smokin gun, nail in the coffin, dead-to-rights before the MSM will touch any of it.

The only reason they'll do it then is for their own self-preservation.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#45]
I've given up on everything news related except One America News (on the net)
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many times have Howard Stern's whack-packers generated news reports with their prank calls?
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I was watching Britt Hume (or however he spells his name), they were STILL talking about the pussy audio. Saying it will have more impact on the election than the quid-pro-quo released today between the FBI and the State department.

THAT IS FUCKED UP!
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me if FNC wants Hillary to win so they can have higher ratings as the  opposition
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Media doesn't want to admit that Indy people are the only ones doing investigative journalism anymore. Politics coverage by the MSM is 100% propaganda, any source you go to.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:50:22 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Fox news is as bad as the rest of them, if the internet remains uncensored they are irrelevant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Obama: "The cyberworld is the Wild Wild West — to some degree we’re asked to be the sheriff,”

The Democratic Party is already in collusion with the majority of media outlets, most of the large social media outlets on the internet and even has Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and others filtering web searches to favor the party, how much longer will we have an uncensored internet?

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Hannity is on it !
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top