Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2003 6:13:44 AM EDT
I actually got to go out and do some work yesterday, but alas it's raining again today.

It rained here every day but 6 in May, and here it is the 19th of June and it's rained 15 of the 19 days this month.

I don't want to complain, seeing how last year this time I was in my front lawn doing a rain dance for weeks on end.

I need to cut some grass though!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:20:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Bummer Scott. I spent the evening moving HUMUS around! It got thick in some areas and the grass wasn't coming up...

C4
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Is the seed I spread germinating?

You've been lucky with the cool wet weather, germination should be 90-95%!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, this sucks.  I need to cut grass too.  We better get some wet weather this fall because I need to plant some grass.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#5]
The last two months have been the 2nd wetest in VA history.

It is pouring its ass off .
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:16:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Its rained so much here I forgot what the sun looks like.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I just loaded some equipment into my work truck and I'm soaking wet.
I was planning on mowing the grass yesterday but deceided I'd rather give the dogs some excercise.
BTW Scott, Billie slept like a log last night.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Just shows what a big country we live in.  Here in southeast Texas, we have been having a draught.

We got a little rain the last few days, but there are cracks in the ground you could lose a golf ball in.

Send the rain to us.  When we have enough, I'll send it back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top