Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 2:24:48 AM EDT
Yep..There she was..She came out in tight jeans with a NICE heart shaped ass and sat down. She was wearing a low cut top and no bra with an over shirt that didn't cover much. She has a very freckled chest. She actually smiled several times!!! The wife was watching the show too and I had to act disinterested...I really didn't want a boot in my ass tonite...

Bummer note though..She lives in Italy and picks and chooses her assignments. She said she wants to go back to Baghdad. She said for a week or so there weren't any working toilets so she called REI and ordered one. Had it shipped to Amman Jordan and it took 3 days. (No WONDER she did the "pee pee' dance!) She had NO idea she had a fan club in the States until she got back. The lead singer from the Goo-Goo Dolls made a tribute to her and she said he can call her anytime. So, I am assuming she is single... Carson said his show got a ton of emails for her after they announced she was going to be on.

She is sooooooooo fine!!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:56:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhm, forgive my ignorance but, WTF is Jennoffer Eccholston?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:00:12 AM EDT
[#2]
She is a gorgeous blonde who made old men like me stay up late nights just to get the news of the war from her on FOX...She is cute as hell

She's a reporter

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:06:21 AM EDT
[#3]
And you have yet to post a picture?  Shame on you!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:07:02 AM EDT
[#4]
You were so stunned by her beauty that you misspelled her last name.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:51:12 AM EDT
[#5]
A pic would be nice!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:57:22 AM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://jennifer-eccleston.com/jennifer_eccleston/jennifer_eccleston_pictures.htm[/url]

Bob
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:59:45 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://www.home.zonnet.nl/kraan90/image/eccleston,%20jennifer3.jpg[/img]

[banana]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top