Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 3:16:38 PM EDT
Did anyone else see this episode of MTV CRIBS?  Ted Nugents house is awesome.  It is freakin huge!  I didn't get to see the whole thing, did they show his gun collection?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
nope, but it showed his bow and arrow gear, he even has a mini-indoor range
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#2]
He lives on several hundred acres packed full of domestic and exotic animals that he hunts! Sounds like paradise to me.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]
With that kind of money, I could build a fortress against imperial democracy as well.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Re-run.

SOmething is wrong with his crib.  No exotic cars.  WTF?  It is mandatory for rockers to have exotic cars in their driveway.  The ZR-1  was nice but not an exotic IMO.

No plasma screen tv either.

And I wanted to see his gun collection too.  But somehow I knew they weren't gonna let him even if he want to show it.  

I did like his NO TRESPASSING sign.  Didn't it say enter at your own risk?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Did Ted Nugent make a cameo appearance on Miami Vice today? I'm pretty sure it was him.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did Ted Nugent make a cameo appearance on Miami Vice today? I'm pretty sure it was him.
View Quote

Yep Ted Nugent was a bad guy on an episode of Miami Vice. There were alot of actors that did cameos. I saw Willie Nelson on one episode
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#7]
yep, i've seen the singer Don Johnson do a cameo appearance on Miami Vice. That was cool too!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is a very good episode.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep Ted Nugent was a bad guy on an episode of Miami Vice. There were alot of actors that did cameos. I saw Willie Nelson on one episode
View Quote

He was a Texas Ranger, another good episode.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:16:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep.  IIRC he'd set up deals and then whack the guy & take the cash.  Crockett had an armored briefcase for a shield in the final scene.

BTW, I have a ticket to see Uncle Ted Tuesday night (24th).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top