Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/18/2003 10:26:53 AM EDT
Now, I really don't mean this as a trolling topic, however....

Every time I visit here I'm struck by just how many threads are dedicated to the discussion of gay people, gay sex, gay rights, gay marriage, Heather has 2 Mommies, I Have 2 Daddies, etc etc etc.

Frankly, it's been my experience that straight men don't usually spend a lot of time thinking about or contemplating the issue of gay sex.

And yet, for a obviously conservative-leaning bbs, there's an awful lot of discussion on the subject.

What gives?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Since some people can't just stay out of other peoples private lives, and I think several here are homophobes, they fell the need to make sweeping generalizations about a group of people.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#2]
If you are not concerned with it, then why do you ask? Do you like to discuss these things?

I guess you could count me in the HOMO PHOBE category, I don't know nuthin about them, nor do I wish to learn anything about them. AS long as they stay AWAY, I'll be OK.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you a peter puffer?
Do you suck dick?
Bullshit
You look like you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are you a peter puffer?
Do you suck dick?
Bullshit
You look like you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
View Quote

[url]http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=3401&type=store[/url]

[url]http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=ermey_military&item=3402&type=store[/url]

[:P]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you are not concerned with it, then why do you ask? Do you like to discuss these things?
View Quote

This is General Discussion.  I'm adding to the general discussion.

I guess you could count me in the HOMO PHOBE category, I don't know nuthin about them, nor do I wish to learn anything about them.
View Quote

Then how do you know enough to condemn them?  Isn't this the very definition of prejudice?

AS long as they stay AWAY, I'll be OK.
View Quote

Chances are you already know gay or bisexual people, they're just not "out" to you.  Which wouldn't be surprising, considering your attitude.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Flashlight, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
View Quote

DoubleFeed, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Flashlight, you gawt a perty mouth on ya, boy! [;D]
View Quote

[%|]   [:O]    [:X]    [}:D]    [dracula]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Or to a Federal "pound me in the ass" prison?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm saving myself for you.    [spank]

[bow]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Or to a Federal "pound me in the ass" prison?
View Quote

Belfry Express, do you like movies about gladiators?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Good question.  And many don't realize that they are alienating a segment of society that could be [b]very[/b] helpful to our RKBA if we weren't such assholes to them.

We should be helping groups like the Pink Pistols and encouraging homosexuals to join instead of shunning them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I'll admit , I enjoy watching homosexual sex.
between two (or more) hot women.

And any guy who doesn't like that has GOT to be gay.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Good question. And many don't realize that they are alienating a segment of society that could be very helpful to our RKBA if we weren't such assholes to them.

We should be helping groups like the Pink Pistols and encouraging homosexuals to join instead of shunning them.
View Quote

^^^ Good point.  As another gun owner on a Star Trek bbs I visit likes to say:

"Armed gays don't get bashed."

[frag]

[url]http://www.pinkpistols.org[/url]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good question.  And many don't realize that they are alienating a segment of society that could be [b]very[/b] helpful to our RKBA if we weren't such assholes to them.

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Frankly, it's been my experience that straight men don't usually spend a lot of time thinking about or contemplating the issue of gay sex.
View Quote

I know my boyfriend spends NO time thinking or contemplating the issue of gay sex. For heterosexual men, I think the topic is tabu. Similarly for me thinking about lesbian sex invokes a visceral response.

TT [wave]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I couldn't agree more. [nomex on}I think people have a right to have [b]consensual[/b]sexual relations with whomever they choose. Male/Female/TS/TV/ whatever. I spent a great number of years in the Restaurant biz. so I've been in contact with a large number of people with "Alternative Lifestyles". The way I look at it is, I do not judge people. How you want to live your life / who you want to participate sexually with is your business. I do NOT want to hear about how big your boyfriends dick is, and I do not care how it tastes. Treat me like an equal, and I will do the same to you. I am straight, so please do not touch me or make sexual advances on me.  We will get along just fine.[/nomex on]

The non-judgemental,
echo6
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#20]
^^^ Who is that obnoxious person?   [?]

EDIT: The jumping, prancing guy up above.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#21]
All I know is that gays and heteros are getting more sex than me.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

If both gays and heteros are getting more sex than you, are we to assume that you belong to a third category?  Neither gay nor hetero?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

If both gays and heteros are getting more sex than you, are we to assume that you belong to a third category?  Neither gay nor hetero?
View Quote

Yeah, its called the "inactive" group.  sucks being in that group.

This group consists mainly of geeks, nerds and married men.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#24]
[size=6][white]THIS THREAD IS GAY![/WHITE][/SIZE=6]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#25]
As a progressive thinking, tolerant, mature individual I believe that an adult male should be free to practice whatever sexual acts he wishes as long they do not involve children, domesticated livestock, OR SOME GUY'S HAIRY ASS!!!! [puke]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL, Chris Perillo from Call for Help on TechTV.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow, so many posts already in a topic like this... Ill be the first to say

[red][size=5][b]IBTL![/b][/size=5][/red]

[;D]

[Size=1][i]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#28]
One day in high school, I came home, looked in the mirror, and finally realized:  I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.[bounce]

What really makes me laugh is the posters that are (supposedly) homo-haters that go on and on about the act of gay sex in their arguments - do you know what I mean?

They really tell a lot about themselves (unintentionally?) when the write stuff like:  "If two grown men want to butt stab each other behind closed doors, with their balls slapping against each others asses in rhythmic fashion, that's fine.  But if they think they're going to school my kids in math or english - I'm gettin' my AR and teach them a thing or two about high velocity penetration.  Prolly go and get drunk afterwards too."

I could go through a couple of the threads over the last few days and find about a dozen examples of this if you don't believe me.  

The stuck pig squeals the loudest???
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Now, I really don't mean this as a trolling topic, [red]however[/red]....

Every time I visit here I'm struck by just how many threads are dedicated to the discussion of gay people, gay sex, gay rights, gay marriage, Heather has 2 Mommies, I Have 2 Daddies, etc etc etc.

And yet, for a obviously conservative-leaning bbs, there's an awful lot of discussion on the subject.

What gives?
View Quote

Ya, 57th post and you know what's happening...[rolleyes]

And, ummmm, thanks for adding another fag topic.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#30]
[LOLabove]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Since some people can't just stay out of other peoples private lives, and I think several here are homophobes, they fell the need to make sweeping generalizations about a group of people.
View Quote

There are a ton of homophobes here, and on top of that there are a ton of christians who think gays are a perversion of society.  SOOOOOO that's that
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I guess you could count me in the HOMO PHOBE category, I don't know nuthin about them, nor do I wish to learn anything about them. AS long as they stay AWAY, I'll be OK.
View Quote

do you want sexual relations with every girl you meet? no.. and Im sure homosexual men dont want sexual relations with every guy they meet.  As someone else said the odds are very much in your favor that youve interacted with a homosexual in the past and didn't even know.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Homophobe, that would imply that I have a phobia or a fear of a homo. NOT! I just don't like faggits, absolutely no use for them at all.

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:46:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
...What really makes me laugh is the posters that are (supposedly) homo-haters that go on and on about the act of gay sex in their arguments - do you know what I mean?

They really tell a lot about themselves (unintentionally?) when the write stuff like:  "If two grown men want to butt stab each other behind closed doors, with their balls slapping against each others asses in rhythmic fashion, that's fine.  But if they think they're going to school my kids in math or english - I'm gettin' my AR and teach them a thing or two about high velocity penetration.  Prolly go and get drunk afterwards too."...
View Quote

LOL!

Makes sense, perhaps they secretly want a taste of the forbidden 'fruit,' but are trying to convince themselves of how 'straight' they are by bashing homosexuals.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Ya, 57th post and you know what's happening...

Liberty86
View Quote

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ahhhhh....you are a retro-sexual.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

There are a ton of homophobes here, and on top of that there are a ton of christians who think gays are a perversion of society.  SOOOOOO that's that
View Quote

And one queer/gun nut...i'm soooo lonely i could just.....go clean my new Springfield Armory operator :]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Homophobe, that would imply that I have a phobia or a fear of a homo. NOT! I just don't like faggits, absolutely no use for them at all.

View Quote

Oh I know what you mean,I feel the same way about lima beans..ewww
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#39]
I am fascinated by lesbo sex.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#40]
[img]http://www.eatonlink.com/main/uploaded/FreakOnALeash/notgay.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.eatonlink.com/main/uploaded/FreakOnALeash/notgay.jpg[/url]
View Quote

I know he's got another pistol hidden in there somewhere.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh and IBTL
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:31:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ya, 57th post and you know what's happening...
View Quote

Just because I've only posted 57 times doesn't mean I haven't been lurking for a while.  I registered last November.

View Quote

Nobody forced you to click on it - unless there's something that inexplicably draws you to discussions involving gay sex [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's "faggots" [rolleyes].  If you're gonna use slurs, at least use them correctly.  Take some pride in your work.  Jeez.  [B)]

Homophobia doesn't refer to the fear of homosexuals, but to the fear of [i]homosexuality[/i].  Specifically, it usually refers to the fear that being around homosexuals will cause others to think that you yourself are homosexual.  It's also the fear of internal, latent homoerotic feelings that are brought to the surface by homoerotic stimuli.  It doesn't mean that you're afraid of being beaten up by a posse of homoz in da' 'Hood.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What really makes me laugh is the posters that are (supposedly) homo-haters that go on and on about the act of gay sex in their arguments - do you know what I mean?

They really tell a lot about themselves (unintentionally?) when the write stuff like:  "If two grown men want to butt stab each other behind closed doors, with their balls slapping against each others asses in rhythmic fashion, that's fine.  But if they think they're going to school my kids in math or english - I'm gettin' my AR and teach them a thing or two about high velocity penetration.  Prolly go and get drunk afterwards too."

I could go through a couple of the threads over the last few days and find about a dozen examples of this if you don't believe me.  

The stuck pig squeals the loudest???
View Quote

Hands down the funniest post I've read in weeks.  Had me laughing out load and spewing diet coke everywhere.  [ROFL]  [ROFL2]  [LOLabove]  [LOL]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
One day in high school, I came home, looked in the mirror, and finally realized:  I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.[bounce]
View Quote

Why, what happened, were you wearing panties and a bra?
couldn't resist,
well yes I could have, but I didn't.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Similarly for me thinking about lesbian sex invokes a [red]visceral[/red] response.
TT [wave]
View Quote

Visceral (adj) instinctive; visceral needs

hhhhmmmmmmmmm [naughty]

TT instinctively want's to be with another woman!

Just kidding TT, don't get anything in a wad. [:D]

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

This is General Discussion.  I'm adding to the general discussion.

I guess you could count me in the HOMO PHOBE category, I don't know nuthin about them, nor do I wish to learn anything about them.
View Quote

Then how do you know enough to condemn them?  Isn't this the very definition of prejudice?

AS long as they stay AWAY, I'll be OK.
View Quote

Chances are you already know gay or bisexual people, they're just not "out" to you.  Which wouldn't be surprising, considering your attitude.
View Quote

I like my attitude just fine. Call me prejudice or what ever you like. When a man puts another mans, tounge, meat , lips, etc... in his mouth/ass, it is wrong in my book. You will never convince me other wise. Sorry dude, I am a REDNECK born and raised in the south. Try your retorical Bullshit on some California Folks, I understand they tolerate such over there.
I DONT seek out Gay People to BASH, or anything of the sort. I just CHOOSE not to be around them. Or allow them to be around me (if they are out and I know it).

I guess If I already Know  Gay/Bisexual folks that are just not "out" to me because of my attitude, It would just be my loss. I guess I'll regret/cry about it later. You Bet.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

And one queer/gun nut...i'm soooo lonely i could just.....go clean my new Springfield Armory operator :]
View Quote

Stoner, ya got a sense of humor, and you can take it like a man, (no pun intended [:D]). I'd be happy to have a brew with ya....
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#50]
What never ceases to amaze me is how many people consider homosexuality to be "wrong".  How the hell does what goes on consensually manage to be wrong?  As long as no one is doing it right in front of you, or talking about it in detail in front of you, why care?  What people do is their business, and if it doesn't involve you, then it's none of yours.

Another thing I've noticed is the hypocrisy here and everywhere.  Most of the people only mention cornholing...so what does that mean, lesbians get a free pass because you like to jerk off to them?  And hetero butt love?  Is that wrong?  

Myself, I think homosexuality in general is kinda weird and unnatural(although there have been documented occurances of it in nature[url]http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/02/19/waa19.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/02/19/ixnewstop.html/news/2003/02/19/waa19.xml[/url]), but nothing to be concerned about.  They do what they do, I do what I do.  End of story.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top