[img]http://www.ksevradio.com/images/Chicks.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:46:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I used to think all three of them were cute.  Not anymore.  Damn!
View Quote

Yep, especially the one with the eyes.  Very good musicians with really great music.  I just have a hard time listening to them now.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, especially the one with the eyes.  Very good musicians with really great music.  I just have a hard time listening to them now.
View Quote

They all have eyes....

The only one I dont like is the little fat one. she cant sing, and she offends me. I think the rest of the band should dump her and move on to greatness by themselves.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:52:16 AM EDT
[#5]
You know, I really hadn't noticed, but they all do have eyes. [:)]

The one on the left in that picture has "the eyes".
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is SUCH A TRUE statement!! Ever notice that you can meet the most gorgeous woman in the world, but the second she shows the true level of her intelligence, Looks are irellevant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top