Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 5:27:47 AM EDT
Did anyone have any trouble with this company? I have not ordered anything from them for several years. My buddy had some ammo put on back order months ago and asked for a refund and seems unable to get it. Your thoughts? Thanks, John
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#1]
A very good company, I get ammo from them all the time.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto that.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Thrice !  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:50:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Might be a good company but their website is always messed-up and trying to place an order on the phone is a nightmare...act like they are going out of their way to take your call.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 1800 rounds of south african .223 from them last year - had no problems.  I would recommend them.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:55:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered some 223 & 22lr, the 223  was shipped quickly. The 22 was backordered for months. Every time I checked on it I was told there was a large shipment of Winchester either due in, or there being checked in & that my backorder would ship within two weeks. After four months I asked for my refund which was sent promptly. I didn't like being charged on my credit card for an item that wasn't shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top