Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2003 4:15:49 PM EDT
http://rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_061603/content/stack_b.guest.html

Send Schumer, DiFi To Iraq

June 16, 2003

The Washington Post: "A two-week weapons amnesty program designed to reduce the number of heavy armaments in the hands of Iraqis ended today with scant results. Nationwide, 123 pistols, 76 semiautomatic rifles and shotguns, 435 automatic rifles, 46 machine guns, 162 antitank rocket-propelled grenade launchers, 11 antiaircraft weapons and 381 hand grenades had been turned in as of this morning, according to the U.S. military. There seemed to be no last-minute rush."

Only 123 pistols but 162 RPGs? How many of these things do these Iraqis have? Anyway, there's no rush to turn in the guns - and we want to get them out of there. When I read this, I said, "This sounds like a job for Senators Chuck Schumer and Dianne Feinstein." They're huge anti-gun people. Bush would do America a big favor if he sent the two of them to Iraq and made them stay there until they clean every last gun out of the country. They want to disarm this country, so let them try a pilot program over there and prove it works.  

Read the Article...

(Washington Post: Few Iraqis Meet the Deadline for Turning in Their Guns)[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60044-2003Jun14.html[/url]
View Quote

[lol]

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT

That IS funny!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#2]
[paranoid] Maybe the weapons collection program in Iraq is a dry run before they try it here. They are practicing their technique and tactics in an urban setting and learing how and where people hide guns. Think about it. [/paranoid]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Great idea!

..and then, bring them only 1/2 of the way back.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#4]
i love Rush [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[paranoid] Maybe the weapons collection program in Iraq is a dry run before they try it here. They are practicing their technique and tactics in an urban setting and learing how and where people hide guns. Think about it. [/paranoid]
View Quote

If that's true, I wonder what their conlusions were? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#6]
They are going to need help,  hmmmmmm who else can we send...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top