Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2003 10:10:26 AM EDT
[url]www.theeagle.com/opinions/letterstoeditor/june03/061703letterstoeditor.htm[/url]

A regime to like

It’s suprising that the Bush administration is having so much trouble rebuilding Iraq. After all, Iraq already has the sort of government that our Republican leadership would like for the United States.

Iraq has no burdensome government regulations. For example, there is minimal gun control, no taxes, no separation of church and state, no relief programs for the poor, no health and safety inspections, no environmental protection, and little or no public education.

In many ways, it would seem that Iraq is actually a kind of role model for the conservative agenda. What a scary thought.

TERI METCALF
College Station

View Quote

I don't even know where to begin.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#2]
and in college station too, what a damn shame, liberals are like a cancer, they keep spreading.

"......keep saying this schools too damn conservative, i guess they want us to be, like all those hippies down in austin wearing orange and sipping tea....."
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
On the other hand, Soviet Russia is a role model for the government the lefties want.

And how long do you think it will be before that woman figures out she is in Texas?
View Quote

My guess is that she will figure out she is in Texas in about 2 days when the replies to her letter start pouring in to The Eagle.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#4]
When I saw the topic was: Can people be this stupid and still live productive lives????  

I knew it would be asked by an Aggie. [:D]

(Gig 'em.)
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wasn't it Aggies that built that big bonfire?[devil]
View Quote

That's kind of a touchy subject that we wish you wouldn't bring up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top