Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 9:30:10 PM EDT
Anyone as curious as Iam about this crazy new show? Gary looks like he suffers from ADD. IVe seen interviews with him and he seems real anxious all the time...like a timebomb or something. Should be interesting.
BTW: its on comedy central at 10pm
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Gary looks like he suffers from ADD. IVe seen interviews with him and he seems real anxious all the time...like a timebomb or something.
View Quote

He's a cokehead. Cokeheads are like that.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:00:30 PM EDT
[#3]
He's fucked up from a motorcycle accident a few years ago.  He had major head trauma.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He's fucked up from a motorcycle accident a few years ago.  He had major head trauma.
View Quote

I think he was like that BEFORE the crash.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
So he's a cokehead with head trauma and ADD.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#6]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
He's fucked up from a motorcycle accident a few years ago. He had major head trauma.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he was like that BEFORE the crash.
View Quote

oh!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#7]
My favorite movie he was in is "hider in the house". He plays a guy that just got out of prison that secretly builds a little living space in a families attic. He starts to involve himself with the family and gets attached to the wife all the while they dont know he's actually living in there attic. Awesome movie!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:27:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So he's a cokehead with head trauma and ADD.
View Quote

I think he also has hemroids.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:40:03 AM EDT
[#9]
He was all coked up on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tonight.  He was cooking up some nachos flavored with raccoon blood and then calling the host of the show an idiot.  Hopefully Kimmel won't give him another minute of publicity.  What a fuckup.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He was all coked up on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tonight.  He was cooking up some nachos flavored with raccoon blood and then calling the host of the show an idiot.  Hopefully Kimmel won't give him another minute of publicity.  What a fuckup.  
View Quote

Ahh, but it was GREAT television.  

I couldn't stop watching.  I had to see what that crazy Busey would do next.  

Also, I'm not sure you get that messed up from coke.  He seemed like he had brain damage.  

He mentioned that he'd had a brain operation recently.  Maybe that's it.  Or maybe he's had a stroke.  

He wasn't that messed up in Under Siege and that was after the motorcycle accident.  

He's gone donwhill quite a bit since then.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#11]
he was on the howard stern show a while back. it was freaking hilarious. he wrestles with howard, a bunch of people come in and have to pry busey off of him. he tries to get howard a couple more times but he is stopped. everybody is laughing, but you could tell they really were worried. then at the end of the show he tries to get in robins little booth. she ends up running down the hall screaming, with him chasing her.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#12]
tune in!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
tune in!
View Quote

Will Do[:D]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

he fell over at 0mph and wacked his head on a curb. No helmet of course, since he's one of those really manly biker types and they're too cool to wear helmets while they ride their pos cruisers.

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#15]
omg, what an f'ing psycho.....[shock]

what a train wreck.

Busey has serious problems.

it is pretty funny though

[lol] [rofl]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I've watched 20 minutes of the show. My consenscious is [b]GARY BUSEY IS MAJORLY FUCKED IN THE HEAD![/b][whacko]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn, there is something horribly wrong with that guy but the show is hilarious!

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Yep, Gary's really unique for sure. I think the host looks a little Jewish to be Irish though. I think Gary would be a good match with Anna Nicole Smith...theyre both loony as hell.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, watched it, what is he another Ed Brown, he is into dressing up as a women, he did it in the one movie with Steven Segal, and he did it on this show, major strange factor going on.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:42:08 PM EDT
[#20]
great tv

forget gwII, if you want shock and awe watch this show

hilariouse!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I watched that. I don't think Busey is with Busey and that kid better learn to spear fight a little better or he won't be for long either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top