Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 8:11:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe some anti-gun neighbor is setting you up?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:59:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I load/unload my guns with the car in the garage and the garage door shut. No one in my neighborhood has a clue. That's how I like it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:33:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I clean my guns while sitting on my front porch 1/2 block from the PD. They generally stop and ask questions like,

"Which is better .223 or 7.62?"

"What was the gun that Al Pacino used in the movie Heat?"
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:42:08 AM EDT
[#4]
What the fuck would you do if you were a po-po, got a call of shots fired, went to the call, and rolled up on some guy unloading guns from a vehicle? Ignore him?

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:42:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Cop, "Do you mind me opening that case?"; me, "Of course I mind; There's no probable cause.
View Quote
Good move on your part, for one thing the sight of a black rifle can cause some LEOS to over-react.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:53:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What the fuck would you do if you were a po-po, got a call of shots fired, went to the call, and rolled up on some guy unloading guns from a vehicle? Ignore him?

View Quote

i'd crack is fucken head open unless he confessed

[img]http://www.aish.com/holocaust/overview/graphics/he05n15e_500x391.jpg[/img]
(just kidding, what the cop above did seems perfectly reasonable to me)
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:55:43 AM EDT
[#7]
We had a scenario like that here last weekend.

My family is heavily involved in Cowboy Action Shooting, we take 14 firearms to the events when the three of us go.

The local "children" (15 to 18 year old white "Gangsta Wannabe's") had been lighting firecrackers.
Somebody called the cops.
I'm in Cowboy clothes unloading cases from the truck as the squad car squeels up.

"What's with the gunfire?" SHE asks.

"Not me Sweetie! The morons over there are doing firecrackers." I said.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Yep.......go look over there." I said as I turned and walked away.

I won't Kowtow to Morons, uniform or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top