Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 10:49:28 AM EDT
How did the shoot go this last weekend. Couldn't make it although I wanted to.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#2]
cav,

Therre is a thread about the shoot including a link to some pics.  Search back about 2-3 days time and I am sure you can find it.   In general, I think everyone had a great time.  I know I did.  Well, everyone but the rabbit. But you need to ask Topcrest about that.

James
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a pretty rough looking crew ya have there. I'll sure try to make the next one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By cav guy:
That's a pretty rough looking crew ya have there. I'll sure try to make the next one.
View Quote

Ditto...

John
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Me too.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Me three [:)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, Who you calling rough ????

We were all a just bunch of teddy bears out there.

Ha: I just remembered the teddy bear out there.

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Jay,

We're touching on a sore subject here.  My wife is a member of PETTB (People for the Ethical Treatment of Teddy Bears).  She collects and makes Teddy Bears (I live with over 700 of them).

Now, I have to say everyone at the shoot has now been tagged for observation by PETTB as potential "teddy abusers".  I assure you this is not a laughing matter.

Remember John Kolzinicky?  Hah.  Bet you can't.  Well, HE also pissed off PETTB and now no one knows who he is.  

For myself, my sites NEVER EVER set on that poor doomed bear.  (I swear).  Oh, the humanity of it.

James
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top