Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2001 10:40:02 AM EDT
[url]http://www.austin360.com/statesman/editions/friday/metro_state_2.html[/url]

No we as a society do not need guns to defend our selves, just like the lady in this article.

Good thing gun laws kept a gun out of this guys hands. After all guns do the crimes themselves, not the person.

I wonder how that sneaky baseball bat turned to a life of crime.

10 day waiting periods on all athletic supplies!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#2]
That last pic is what usually happens to me when I just say "hello" to a woman.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
That last pic is what usually happens to me when I just say "hello" to a woman.
View Quote

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Imbrog|io -

God is sending you a message, dude. Join a monastery.

At least then your celibacy would be for a good cause, and may even get you some brownie points.

HA  HA  HA.

[:D]

Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what exactly happens to you if you are in the wrong place and say the wrong thing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Imbrog|io,

I'm starting to feel sorry for you.  Look, do yourself a favor and take a trip.  Try Pattaya Thailand.  

http://pattayacity.com/pattaya/pmap.html

You will NOT be ignored there.  Trust me.

James

Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in austin and that grocery store they are talking about is in a pretty decent area of town.  Maybe people will pause to think, but I doubt it.  I don't even remember this being on the news.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
That last pic is what usually happens to me when I just say "hello" to a woman
View Quote

Imbroglio, surely you jest! If skanks like that are pulling guns on you when you approach you have an an almost incurable condition. I assume you don't have lottsa dough, 'cause otherwise it wouldn't matter if you smelled like an outhouse, dressed like a bum, and picked your nose in public. Since it's obvious that you don't have lottsa dough, do any of the above apply? If so, clean up your act. If you're just an average looking guy, with an average wage, and a bad case of the shies, just walk up to the most beautiful goddess you see walking down the street (after checking out her left hand to make sure she's not married or engaged)(that's the advanced course) and lay some goofy lame line on her, like "wow, nice shoes", or "don't you work in 123 Maple Street building?" or any other line I'm sure you can find in books like "how to pick up girls". Most beautiful women are so sick and tired of being hit on by GQ suave assholes, that you'll be charmingly refreshing, altho 999 out of a 1000 will blow you off. But all you need is 1. Now why do I say approach the "goddesses"? Because most of them are insecure and ill prepared for a lame, albeit sincere approach. Most of your plain Janes are just as fucked up as you and have no social skills either. You think I'm just tormenting you, don't you? Not. Try it. Perservere.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#8]
For a beginning rifleman, the job is to hit the target.
For a marksman, the real task is choosing the right target.

Same with dating. Find someone with common interests, the rest is easy.
Picking up "goddesses" on the street means you'll likely end up with a date unappreciative of AR15 and other finer points of life...unless you luck out enormously. Looks alone will only entertain you for so long.

PS: The woman is the photo is a lesbian. She'd turn you down, though nicely.

PPS: All pro-RKBA women I know are approachable and nice. Even if they are maried or engaged, they are willing to add new friends. The bitchy kind tend to be antis anyway...so why bother!

Then again, it is easy for me to say...I have Big Bang Betty who uses Garands and .357 revolvers to better effect than I do.
[img]http://www.olegvolk.net/betty/_betty-smirk.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Picking up "goddesses" on the street means you'll likely end up with a date unappreciative of AR15 and other finer points of life...unless you luck out enormously. Looks alone will only entertain you for so long.

PS: The woman is the photo is a lesbian. She'd turn you down, though nicely.

PPS: All pro-RKBA women I know are approachable and nice. Even if they are maried or engaged, they are willing to add new friends. The bitchy kind tend to be antis anyway...so why bother!

Then again, it is easy for me to say...I have Big Bang Betty who uses Garands and .357 revolvers to better effect than I do.
View Quote

Most "goddesses" have no opinion about guns, and if they do, most are educatable, assuming you can make your "point"...even if the're not educatable, if they're "goddesses", well, what's wrong with a little "entertainment"? Passes the time....[:D]

Is the woman in the photo really a dyed in the wool hard core lesbian? She ain't no "goddess", but she has a certain charm to a hard core horn dog....Damn shame, but then again, She hasn't met my tongue yet..perhaps there's hope [;)]

Well, maybe "most" RKBA women are happy to add new "friends", but most RKBA guys I know wouldn't appreciate them going out at night to have "coffee" with their new "friends"...Might even result in some loud noises breaching the peace down at Dunkin Donuts...

"Big Bang Betty"? Surely you jest. Imagine what some poltroon like McUzi would do with that straight line....Shoots Garands and .357's better than you? Who's she? Jeff Cooper's grand daughter? And you, my man, should spend more time at the range.....[;)]

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I called her "Big Bang Betty" in good humor for her choice of chamberings (40SW, 357mag, 12ga and 30-06). She's a very good shot (beats me in revolver and shotgun, ties in rifle and autoloaders). Having a backyard range gave her a bit of an edge.

She's a very nice, conservative woman with an amazing intellect, great sense of humor and complete self-sufficiency. She's fast with a gun, knife or baton. She's a better designer than I'll ever be though I've got more years at it.

As far as the "comix" character goes: she's decent with a Makarov and 38s. Not really into firearms the way http://www.pinkpistols.com folks are.

On "passing the time": to each his own. You are welcome to the cuties but beware lest you end up with some do-gooder hag whose main attractions were hair color (blond) and chest size (big).

Oleg
http://www.a-human-right.com
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I just think the guy wanted her to cook for him.  I get the same response when I ask for an apple pie!!!!

[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top