Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 8:01:59 AM EDT
During Hell Week, when you're on the go for five days straight, how do they work in meals and bio-breaks?

I suppose pissing on yourself is no big deal since you'll undoubtedly be getting ocean-wet again soon, but what about doing the OTHER one?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't realize we had any former seals here, interesting...
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Paging DTHOR....  Come in DTHOR....  [;)]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
During Hell Week, when you're on the go for five days straight, how do they work in meals and bio-breaks?

I suppose pissing on yourself is no big deal since you'll undoubtedly be getting ocean-wet again soon, but what about doing the OTHER one?
View Quote

look here: ---> [url]http://64.177.53.248/cgi-bin/tacticalubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=The+Navy++SEALs+Forum&number=12&DaysPrune=10&LastLogin=[/url]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I know they have 4 meals a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight rations.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#6]
It just happens. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I dunno about in BUD/S but I've read many books written by former SEALs and the combat practice seems to be to just hop in a river, drop your briches, and let it rip.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Richard Marchenco (sp) writes about it when they are in wet suits, he stated they just go and clean up latter as soon as they can, by his own admission it it a stinky deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top