Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 6:57:01 AM EDT
do you believe that we'll eventually wind up in a race or class based war in this country?  Like an internal civil war, but not between obvious regiouns of the country, but spread across the entire country?
What about a war where we're fighting off our own government?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Norman, what exactly does that word mean?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

It means "Option Two".
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:28:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:35:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It means "Option Two".
View Quote

Haha, yeah, that about sums it up.  Paul has the right idea as well.
If you do a google search for it you'll come across all sorts of white power and neo-nazi websites.
I guess if it's not a commonly known word I should edit the title of this thread.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:40:55 AM EDT
[#6]
rahowa = racial holy war.

an acronyn used by hate groups, neo-nazis, white separatists and supremacists.

see also: a band the spewed hate to the beat of some crappy tunes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The acronym RAHOWA can be seen across the spectrums of hate sites and throughout their literature. It is based upon the belief that the only solution to the problem of "white endangerment" is the inevitable race war that is just around the corner.

[red]Creators believe that Christianity is the most potent weapon of the Jews and that it has been implemented by them as a means to undermine the white race[/red]. They claim a Jewish conspiracy that is resulting in the genocide of the white race.

From the Epilogue of the Creator's "Little White Book..."
View Quote

View Quote

Please tell me they have a discussion forum!!!

You got any links to the info in red??
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There will NOT be a "race war."  Blacks are much smarter than the limp-dick White racists who long for one.  When you're only 12% of the population (including wimmins and children and the aged) there is not much chance of winning.  Blacks, unlike racists, are smarter than that.  
View Quote

I agree with most of your statement Bee but I have had some pretty interesting conversations with some good people who also happen to be black and it seems people like sharpton and a few others fill their heads with false numbers.

One of my nieghbors who owns a truckung co. and is a pretty smart businessman didn't believe me when I told him that the population of blacks in this country was 30 million give or take a million here or there, he was dumbfounded and had believed all the rhetoric from those black leaders who only have thier own personal agenda in the forefront of thier petty minds.

This is what they (people like Al sharpton) depend on, the ignorance of the black population on these matters.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There will NOT be a "race war."  Blacks are much smarter than the limp-dick White racists who long for one.  When you're only 12% of the population (including wimmins and children and the aged) there is not much chance of winning.  Blacks, unlike racists, are smarter than that.  
View Quote

"Blacks, unlike racists,..." I gotcha. If you're not black you are a racist!

---------------------------------------------
Which will it be, Webster's or Oxford?

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Umm, you left out Hispanic v. Everyone Else

which is far closer to reality than any other choice up there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#12]
There will be a racial holy war. Why? Because there are too many gun owners who openly display a hatred of [red]<> --thebeekeeper1[/red] and more notably miscegenation. They will someday put words into action.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will NOT be a "race war."  [red]Blacks are much smarter than the limp-dick White racists who long for one.[/red]  When you're only 12% of the population (including wimmins and children and the aged) there is not much chance of winning.  Blacks, unlike racists, are smarter than that.  
View Quote

View Quote

Do we have a little reading comprehension problem?  [BD]
View Quote

Actually I thought he might have been trying to say that it you're black, you're NOT racist.  

Anyway, no matter if people could quibble with your grammar I DON'T think that is what you were saying.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#15]
As I understand it the military entrance questionair has a question worded something like: Would you bear arms against an American citizen if order to do so?

This in itself tells me the American goverment would have no problem squelching a civil uprising with military personnel and equipment. Kind of like the current situation with Iraqi citizens only on American soil.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#16]
The youth already have it in mind; see [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=191425&w=myTopicPop] this thread[/url].
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#17]
People are too lazy to fight for much of anything now days. I think that people will just talk and not do, while the elite continue to take our rights away.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will NOT be a "race war."  [red]Blacks are much smarter than the limp-dick White racists who long for one.[/red]  When you're only 12% of the population (including wimmins and children and the aged) there is not much chance of winning.  Blacks, unlike racists, are smarter than that.  
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Actually I thought he might have been trying to say that it you're black, you're NOT racist.  

Anyway, no matter if people could quibble with your grammar I DON'T think that is what you were saying.  Carry on.
View Quote

We know what you MEANT, beekeep, no worries. Keep smiling!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes, I believe there will be another civil war in America eventually, but I don't know if your poll covers my idea.

The scenario I envision is more of a cultural war. I don't know if it would be rich vs. poor, or what, but the cultural divide in this country is ample evidence that it is coming.

Evidence?

1. Gore won the popular vote, but geographically, his supporters represented little of America.

2. California now commands 53 electoral votes, giving a disproportionate amount of power in Congress and in presidential elections to 1 state.

3. Entitlement is rampant. Everyone sues everyone else in an attempt to get their "just due." Or they manipulate the system to maximize their "return" on "investment".

4. The middle class is disappearing. America is quickly becoming a society of "haves" and "have nots." Further, good jobs are being replaced with low paying jobs. Have you ever heard a politician say "I will create 2 million GOOD jobs"? No, they just say they will create X jobs. What good is 10 million minimum wage jobs?

5. Education is increasingly irrelevant, as politicians make graduation requirements more generic, while the world demands skills that are increasingly specific.

6. Most importantly, there is no consideration being given to the future. Corporations are outsourcing expensive work to dirtbag third world countries. The government is dodging the looming Social Security nightmare. Everyone is busy trying to get costs down now, at any expense. People with nothing to lose are dangerous indeed.

I think it would take a major event to spur this into action. Perhaps a major terrorist attack could do it, but I doubt it. Banning guns could start it, but it won't, because the antis are not going to try to ban all guns; they will instead continue to (successfully) erode our rights piecemeal. I think the most likely beginning will be a massive government failure. The worst case Y2K scenarios probably could have done it. A run on the banks could. Another depression, insolvency of Social Security, US default on the debt; any of those things would probably do it.

What can be done to avert it? Probably nothing. It would take at least 3 generations of moving away from where we are now to save ourselves, and that's not very likely. Everything is too entrenched. It's a real shame no one wants to be free anymore; democracy was a good idea.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#21]
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Lordy, I can hear Dixie playing now.  It just sends chills up my back.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
I really can't picture losing a war to guys who stay home from work when there's a 1/4" of snow on the ground.[;D]
View Quote

Snow or no snow...... Hillarys 'adopted' state will not be a problem![:D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey a quarter inch of snow is a big deal down here.  Christmas comes once a year but you can only build snowmen every ten years or so
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Alot of us have the following opinion: "Nothing will ever happen b/c we as a people are too fat/lazy/content/greedy."

While some of that blanket statement may be true, we should remember that our enemies (whoever they may be) probably think the same thing. Use it against them.

Anybody ever read "The Art of War?"
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I really can't picture losing a war to guys who stay home from work when there's a 1/4" of snow on the ground.[;D]
View Quote

And I can't picture losing to people who start dropping dead in the street when the temp gets over 80 degrees.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you referring to "The Prince" by Machievelli?
View Quote

Actually, I think he mean's "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, unless I misunderstood your response.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alot of us have the following opinion: "Nothing will ever happen b/c we as a people are too fat/lazy/content/greedy."

While some of that blanket statement may be true, we should remember that our enemies (whoever they may be) probably think the same thing. Use it against them.

View Quote

Are you referring to "The Prince" by Machievelli?

Even read Guerilla Warfare by Mao and Che.
View Quote

Machievelli wrote two books, one of which is titled "Art of War" just like the English translation of the title of Sun Tzu's work. Its less well read than "The Prince" except by students of Clauswitz, who openly took much insperation from it.

One of the reasons Machievelli's "Art of War" is less well known is that he never commanded troops in battle or, as far as we can tell, ever fought in more than a street brawl as a youth. Its kind of hard to sell a work on warfare when you are a politician, not a general. Most of his life, however, he was a courtier and politician so when he wrote "The Prince" he DID know of where he spoke.

I beleve Wobblin Gobblin was refering to Sun Tzu in his post though, which Mao Zedong wrote a verson of with a commentary by himself directed to revolutionary/gurillia warfare, and was very popular in communist circles in the 50's and 60's. Translated into many many languages.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

Snow or no snow...... Hillarys 'adopted' state will not be a problem![:D]
View Quote
You can have it. I surrender! Hell everyone I know has already moved to Florida already.
View Quote

[ROFL]

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#34]
You have to add something about corporations becoming the governing body, and slowly killing everyone but the very timid or very stupid to be their servicemen, and their mindless drones working at their factories. Oh shit, it already happened. Then just add Du Pont(the chimical company) will come and kill us off with whatever they are making in their plant in Michigan. they deny they even have a plant there, that makes anything more than tyvek, which is why they had to quarantine and do a lock down a few weeks ago, I mean, tyvek is really that dangerous right?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't see a revolt against the government ever happening. Too many people out there willing to eat shit and like it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#36]
The real threat will come from the UN in the form of the "New World Order", one world, one goverment, one currency ect. The part that confuses me is that ruler will be from the smallest nation, according to the bible. Currently that is the Vatican! I doubt any of us will live to see it though. They still have to brainwash our citizens (beginning with kindergarten), ban guns in America and confiscate them, change our currency to the Euro, open our borders completely and get us under the NWO goverment. The changes are slow but they are underway, you just have to look around.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't see a revolt against the government ever happening. Too many people out there willing to eat shit and like it.
View Quote

That ain't shit it's brown rice.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:38:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The real threat will come from the UN in the form of the "New World Order", one world, one goverment, one currency ect. The part that confuses me is that ruler will be from the smallest nation, according to the bible. Currently that is the Vatican! I doubt any of us will live to see it though. They still have to brainwash our citizens (beginning with kindergarten), ban guns in America and confiscate them, change our currency to the Euro, open our borders completely and get us under the NWO goverment. The changes are slow but they are underway, you just have to look around.
View Quote

Elect another Clinton or Carter type and you'll see how fast it can happen.  And, go research how much of the legal groundwork JFK started.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:40:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

True.  Also, remember what Admiral Yamamoto told his superiors (in rank) when they said the same thing about 1941 America.  He warned them, but they insisted and found out about laziness.  We get pissed off when disturbed from our couches and beer. (Take my Fritos, and you're in REAL trouble)
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Reminds me of a short story from Penthouse a few years (10) back entitled "The Second Civil War". Forget the author. Written in a narrative format (diary) - more of a class war scenario than a race-based one (prosperous South / techno belt v. poorer north/rust belt).

Wish I could find it again. It may have been an excerpt from a novel.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Texas will one day be a great nation!  wait it is!  opps.

Ok it just wont be linked with the U.S.  oneday
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

So, let me see.

"Blacks are smarter" is ok to say given certain context (especially when contrasting [size=4]RACISTS!!![/size=4]), but "blacks are dumber" isn't OK to say?
Am I to understand this right?
(And PS- do you REALLY, TRULY believe what you just wrote there, or were you just saying because you know it's the right thing to say)

I think you should stop worrying about his comprehension and focus on your logic...]

Anyway, I agree.
Racism is ignorant, my best friend is black, trailer park, ignorant, inbred, ignorant, kill the Nazis, yadda yadda yadda..
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Better not happen...

The LAST thing we need to see is the US get destroyed from within like Rome...

And there's no better way to ensure this than to have another !#%!#^% civil war...

The first one was neccicary to abolish the notion of '50 independant countries, loosely united under a common monetary and judicial system' and replace it with 'one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all'...

However, there is NO possible way that a 2nd civil war would be constructive. The only possible outcome would be the utter devastation of the US and world economies, and the reversion of the USA back into a 3rd-world hellhole (think Russia in 1991)...
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

So, let me see.

"Blacks are smarter" is ok to say given certain context (especially when contrasting [size=4]RACISTS!!![/size=4]), but "blacks are dumber" isn't OK to say?
Am I to understand this right?
(And PS- do you REALLY, TRULY believe what you just wrote there, or were you just saying because you know it's the right thing to say)

I think you should stop worrying about his comprehension and focus on your logic...]

Anyway, I agree.
Racism is bad, ..
View Quote

Racism is bad
View Quote

Says who?? That sounds like a liberal attitude. "racism' is part of nature. An ingrained survival tool.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm sorry. I can't comment on "why" racism is bad. I just don't know why. I wish I did. I keep trying to figure it out, but somewhere inside me, there is a little Afro-American voice saying

"Hey muthfucka! Racism be bad!"

I don't know why racism is bad, but it is bad.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Re: Racisim

Pure unmitigated hate for a group 'just because they're different' is bad, because it is illogical, devisive, and detrimental to a stable society.

This is the proper definition of racisim.

However, it should be noted that modern racisim is in part perpetuated by elements of society who by pushing 'diversity' and continuing to oppose a color-blind society, keep the concept of 'racial difference' and thus racisim alive...

We now live in a society where many 'white' people fully believe in Dr King's dream (that we should judge not by the color of one's skin, but by the content of their character). However, we also live in a society where preferential treatment is awarded based on color, and the educational system teaches kids that they are entirely 'different' from eachother because of color (never mind that it now says this is 'good', the emphasis on difference is still there). This difference, which is [b]taught[/b] - not natural, is the 'consciousness' that perpetuates racisim by preventing assimilation...

Think I'm wrong? Well then what happened to the ethnic divisions between European immigrants? You know, back when the Irish were regarded with the same contempt that modern racists visit on Jews, blacks, and such??? These various 'rival' groups were assimilated into a new 'american' group, and now make up 'white' America.

The solution to 'racisim' is to teach people to view themselves as 'an American Citizen' instead of a 'Blankety-Blank-American'... Although the current status-quo has polarized things quite a bit (going from one-sided (majority -> minorities) racisim to multi-sided racisim (each group hates the others)), the only hope for a return to common sense is to remove the concept of 'racial identity' from education and public life...

I am not Danish
I am not English
I am not German

My ancestors were all of the above, but this is irrelevant. I am an American, and my 'origins' were left behind when my ancestors left their homes for a better one...
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Happened in WWII...

Japs thought 'The US is too lazy to beat us... If we bomb Pearl, they will just give up and let us have everything west of Hawaii'...

However, they should have listened to that old saying about letting sleeping dogs lie...

Instead, they stepped on our tail (Pearl), and got bit in the ass (lost the war)...
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#48]

"A hyphenated American is not an American at all. This is just as true of the man who puts 'Native' before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance."
- T. Roosevelt (1900ish)

Ahh yes "[b]diversity[/b]"- How is it that the majority of groups that profess to love 'diversity', seem to confuse that term with "omogenization " . They don't want to preserve seperate cultures, they want them to all meld into one. Cranial rectus- I believe??
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:19:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Man, you're so racist to ascribe one characteristic to a whole race like that.

:p
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:47:49 AM EDT
[#50]
The question from my end is when and how a civil war would start.I don't think laziness is the problem as much as were to draw the line in the sand.As far as the 2nd amendment goes were do we [gun owners]say it stops here.one more law and it goes to the street.I myself have no problem fighting and dieing for what I believe in. But were I might start is propably differant then the rest of you.If you wait till you get a hock on the door your to late but to early is worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top