Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 1:14:43 AM EDT
i know there are a lot of Kali members on this site, and EVERY SINGLE ONE should have or is going to sign the davis recall in the very near future.

POST here if you have signed.
if you have signed up anyone, how many?
if you know people who have signed also, how many ?

if you havent, or know other registered voters who havent, all i have to say is ....
[ebonics] GIT TA STEPPIN [/ebonics] [:D]

if you registered your AWs and your Pistols, then they already know who you are, so one more Sig aint gonna hurt. even if the recall doesnt work, it still sends a message to all politi-criminals that the voters are paying attention.

Sign Now or Sign It ALL Over Later
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:19:56 AM EDT
[#1]
and Yes, i did sign last weekend at the gun show.
they had a whole booth set up, and unfortunately there wasnt a line of people signing, but lots of people at the show. [:(]

i know 1 guy who has signed and he got his wife and daughter.
ill hopefully get another signed up within a week.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:04:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I got 5 more signatures this weekend, but I'm running out of people to contact so I think this is my last signature drive.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
4 for me...
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#4]
3 for me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I signed, plus my wife and her parents.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I signed it in a gun store the day I bought my AR-50.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top