Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 12:17:24 AM EDT
A nephew graduated today.  We attended a family celebration held in his honor.

Graduation is a milestone many are enjoying this time of the year.  It is a reminder of what is good and it is going on all around us.  

My congratulations go to the graduating students and those who helped get them to that stage in their life.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:52:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks. My oldest daughter just graduated from high school, and begins college in 2 months.

This was kind of a reflective Father's Day for me.  I'm getting old, and my children and growing up and getting ready to leave the nest.  I don't know if I'm ready for that yet!

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks :) I graduate from high school this coming friday. Should have my RRA lower next week so it will be a nice present to complete my M4 :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top