Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2003 3:45:01 PM EDT
Just seen him on T.V. and now he's bitching about there not being any "black head coaches" in football. He called it "denying access".

Hay Jesse, I got a "Head Coach" job for ya! Why can't he just stick to his hoes and ripping off the blacks in this country and keep his mouth shut?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you serious? He'll shut up the same day Al Sharpton apologizes for the Tawala Brawley fiasco. IOW, never gonna happen.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Cause onrey bastards live forever...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
hell this is an easy one...

God doesnt want him..
the devil doesnt want him..

so we are stuck with him..

if the man doesnt die a natural death captured on camera "they" will sue "the man" claiming some  stupid ass reason ... oh yeah they will win it too...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe the NFL policy say team must interview one minority for a coaching job. I guess last year or sometime when the lions where looking for coach that could not get a black guy for an interview. There were just no one around that wanted an interview. So I guess the blacks are going to boycott Monday night football if this does not change.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I was just watching CSPAN.  They had a
"ceremony" to honor SPC Johnson (the black, female POW from OIF).

It was practically an all-black affair, and our distinguished politicians, including Charlie Rangel, spoke out about her.

One female politician started her "tribute" by complaining that;
1.  There was no dramatic rescue of SPC Johnson.
2.  We didn't see dramatic release photos/video of SPC Johnson.
3.  The press practically ignored the plight of poor SPC Johnson.

It was really a disgusting affair, and SPC Johnson really looked uncomfortable being used like that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:46:25 PM EDT
[#7]
He'll never shut up as long as big business keeps acquiescing to his Blackmuggery.  I would assume he needs cash and the NFL having all white coaches at this time offers him the best opportunity to get it.  The old racist paint can comes out and old JJ smiles all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I keep waiting for his eyes to pop out, like Ronnie Cox in "Total Recall."
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#9]
We can keep hope alive that he does kick the bucket soon.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Actually there are three black head coaches

Marvin Lewis - Cincinnati
Herman Edwards - NY Jets
Tony Dungy - Indianapolis

There are also 2 black basically GM's

Ozzy Newsome - Baltimore

James Harris - Jacksonville (learned under Newsome)

Good ole Jesse and Johnny Cochran got together and threatened legal action if the league didn't adopt a policy that requires a certain # of blacks be interviewd whenever a position comes open.They still hold that threat over the league incase they don't get their desired results in the future.

I guess they're experts on running NFL franchises.[rolleyes]

One thing that makes me feel for blacks is there cursed leadership.They just won't let those people move on with their lives.I suppose if they did the crappy leadership would be out of a job........eh?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#11]
There are so many blacks in commercials that an aliem race receiving our telecasts are going to think that the majority of people on this planet are what color?

Ever notice in these commercials that the white man plays  a role subordinate to the smart, wise, black.

Saw one the other day that "Jesse" will have removed: the black says to the white guy, "Do you know something I don't know?"

Man, it cracked me up!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:21:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm so tired of this "I'm black, I'm oppressed, Pay me for my pains" bullshit..  Get a life..
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:24:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong. We're better off if he's alive. A silent martyr, quickly elevated to sainthood status by his followers, is ten times more powerful than a babbling fool, who exhibits his uselessness to the world on a daily basis.

cynic
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I would like to see him as "Raymond" in one of those CONSTIPATION COMMERCIALS!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:34:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Why is it that assholes live forever...Castro comes to mind.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:38:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong. We're better off if he's alive. A silent martyr, quickly elevated to sainthood status by his followers, is ten times more powerful than a babbling fool, who exhibits his uselessness to the world on a daily basis.

cynic
View Quote

Not if he dies like Malcom X did.

If you can get two black muslims to hit Jackson and can pin it on the Nation of Islam...
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:49:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 1:24:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Some turds just don't wanna flush.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 2:04:17 AM EDT
[#19]

If someone commits adultry in my book he's already dead. I think the Lord will agree with me this one time.

This includes Mr. Klinton.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 5:15:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Also saw him on T.V. getting all of the "poor black Fred's workers that were discriminated against" to protest against Fred's.

How can the blacks see him as a leader and a "Reverand" when he has all those bastard children running around? I know what you guys will say it's a "cultural thing" but to let a so called "Reverand" get away with it and still be a leader of theirs?????? Blows my mind!

People this is gonna get interesting!!!!!! The blacks already feel threatened by the hispanics becoming the largest minority group in America because all of the hispanics are now competeing for all of the social programs that traditionally the blacks had a lock on. Can't wait to watch all of the FOX coverage of the upcoming fun and games!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top