Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 8:10:46 PM EDT
I was looking at getting one for my newly purchased M1 carbine. I got my sling and oiler today in the mail but was looking at getting the case as a carrier for the carbine. But it looks huge! what is with all the room? Or does it look decieving?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]
i think sportsman guide has those repo cases.
there is one for the m1 garand and one for the m1 carbine, and it should fit perfectly but a bit loose, not snug.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 11:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't mean to hijack, but have you tried out that new shootin' iron yet?

I haven't had time to go to the range and try out the pistol, I am hoping to go Tuesday.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:10:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one for mine and it fits fine.  It's a bit baggie, but not as roomy as you describe.  It's possible you are looking at one for the M1 Garand.  

Ross
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:16:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I have an original and a repro. The repro is oversize, (esp. in the barrel area) made of thinner material, loose stitching etc.  The original is heavy duty and fits my Inland perfectly.  BTW, the repro was made in India, FWIW.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#5]
No,DSVET91 I haven't tried out the rifle yet.
You know this is the first time for me to look at your user name to notice that it stands for Desert Storm Veteren 1991, right? I was there too, in the Marine Corps thought, I got out when I got back in 1991 after the war.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No,DSVET91 I haven't tried out the rifle yet.
You know this is the first time for me to look at your user name to notice that it stands for Desert Storm Veteren 1991, right? I was there too, in the Marine Corps thought, I got out when I got back in 1991 after the war.
View Quote

Yeah, I served with Charlie Co. 3/15 Inf. 24Th ID. (MECH), on the Bradley. We were the ones that flanked them and played anvil to VII Corps hammer. I got out in May '91.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top