Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 7:01:40 PM EDT
I'm sitting here relaxing, enjoying a malted alcohol product, surfing the net.  Had a couple of friends over from work (fellow managers) and enjoyed a few other 'mixed' beverages and vented about work.  Now I'm doing some web browsing.  What are ya'll doing?

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit, it doesn't look like much. I just got done watching the Stak Trek movie. That was one long tv episode.

Cheers.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Sittin here on the west coast, (2000 hrs), wondering if I should go to the bar, and lose some $$ on blackjack, maybe have a dance or two...
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I didnt get home from work untill 9:00. Good days work, highly productive.

I busted ass and am dog tired. Pulled many ticks and other biting bastards off me. It is true love when the wife asked " do you want me to check you for bugs ? " I love her.

I drank a beer and now its time to get ready for bed.

Night night..........................
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm gonna watch the movie "Old School" and give a movie review on it later. Have some mint-chocolate ice cream too.

Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:41:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm gonna watch the movie "Old School" and give a movie review on it later. Have some mint-chocolate ice cream too.

View Quote

You take it easy there Mac, don't get too excited now....[:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Awesome movie.. I wish I could be like that NOW (although im still 17 now [;D])..
Remember not to turn away when you see people with ropes and cinder blocks... I still laugh about that scene [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
You take it easy there Mac, don't get too excited now....[:D]
View Quote

Hey, that's me - I'm a wild & crazy guy!

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Now I understand why my wish list grows on Friday nights.  I spend to much time on line.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

That movie is Fvckin-Oustanding, save for far to many shots of Will Farrel's Ass!  The KY Jelly wrestling scene was very nice though.  I wanna start a fraternity now too.  

My favority part is the wedding singer saying "I fucking need you..." over and over while he's singing.  I want them to do my wedding.

Anyways, tonight I'm working, but my supervisor and I are going to play some XBOX and watch The Recruit.  It's a really rough night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top