Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 3:28:27 PM EDT
[url]http://www.scifi.com/transcripts/2003/mgross4.10.html[/url]

MGROSS: Some people have asked me how can I justify all those guns in a world with gun violence

MGROSS: The answer is simple -- Burt has never intentionally pointed a gun at another human being
View Quote

All Hunting guns eh mikey?
MGROSS: I've also taken a lot of weapons instruction particularly along the lines of safety and handling

MGROSS: The people around me need to be safe

MGROSS: I think all the time about accidents and how dangerous weapons can be

MGROSS: Like Burt I am very vigilant about the weapons

MGROSS: One of the rules on the set is to assume if you set your weapon down or turn your back on it, assume someone has touched it and loaded it

MGROSS: whenever I turn my back on something I check it again
View Quote

Good idea.. check it twice.

MGROSS: People often ask me if I own guns. I should say I own a Mossberg pump action 12ga shotgun

MGROSS: I've belonged to both the NRA and Handgun Control Inc

MGROSS: That may make me bipolar

MGROSS: As much as i love weapons, I'm a friend of the Brady's and believe in sensable controls
View Quote

Bradys and Guns don't mix.. careful there thats a powerderkeg ready to blow.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Very interesting stuff.

It would seem that he has the technical part of guns down cold along with the responsibilities that come with their ownership and use.

Too bad he doesn't seem to make the connection that firearms==freedom.  Anyone that insists on controlling another person choices before they've done anything wrong or negatively impacted anyone else, doesn't get it.

I'd say that Michael is just one mugging or robbery away from falling off the fence on our side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top