Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 2:24:47 PM EDT
I know this is not the place to post this, but... How man times can you be logged on to arfcom at work.. and still be working?  Ill probibly have to find an autocad forum.  Autodesk will not help you without charging a fee.. Here it is..

I am running Autocad 2000i.  we have a bunch of piping models that we are working on, they are 3d solids.  Many of them are Xrefs.  Is it possible to run the Solidprofile command on an Xref?  Is this possible in Autocad 2004?  Is there a lisp routine or program I can use to do this?

I know it is possible to bind the Xrefs to the drawing and then run the command, but it would save us an incredible amount of time if we were able to run the Solprof command directly on the xref.

thank you for your help
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I would venture to guess you could figure the answer out by trying it.  if the command doesn't work, then the answer is no, you can't do it to an xref, you have to bind it first.  if it does, then the answer is yes, you can, and now you've saved a lot of time.

as for whether it'll work in acad2004, I have no idea.  last acad I used was acad2k, and that was a while ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top