Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/13/2003 5:12:31 AM EDT
haven't seen or heard of her in quite a while.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:22:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been wondering the same thing.

MM419
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:28:16 AM EDT
[#2]
A while back it was posted in the ammo forum that she was going to be away from a computer for quite some time and probably wouldn't post.  I don't know for how long though.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:32:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Women always get bored with gun forums.  I think MissMagnum had the greatest longevity of any woman I can think of.  And even she split. Whenever a woman shows up and participates on message boards like this, I think "That's cool. I wonder how long till she gets bored and leaves?"
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, like that babe from Texas that everyone was drooling over.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#6]
i forgot about karebear, but i remember thinking it was some guy just screwing around with the texas group. maybe it was really a girl. did anyone ever meet or even see her?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:01:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:02:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Women always get bored with gun forums.
View Quote

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:04:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:22:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
i forgot about karebear, but i remember thinking it was some guy just screwing around with the texas group. maybe it was really a girl. did anyone ever meet or even see her?
View Quote

Yes KareBear is a real girl and I hang out with her from time to time and talk every week.  She is a real girl and she is a very attractive one.

Also her ex is on the board alot but doesn't hang out here in GD forum he's mainly in the maintenance, troubleshooting, etc forums.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#12]
tatjana and brouhaha eloped together and now live in the Caribbean.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Tatja was also having some problems with her knee, and I know she was wacked out on painkillers for quite a while.  

Her brother, Austrian, has posted here within the last couple months, I think.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#14]
I have dated just about every woman from this board and after our week long love fest they just don't seem to have the energy to post much any more.

TT has lasted the longest overall.  She and I have been dating/loving for over a month now and neither  of us are tired yet.  Must be those purple pills she brought me.

Love
Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#15]
You can (sometimes) listen to Tat on the radio...

[img]http://www.copperredradio.com/images/redi1.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.copperredradio.com/index.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

xxKarebearxx, Don't ask me how I remember.

[red]FWIW, I think Tatjana and Brouhaha are hiding out together, since they both disappeared about the same time.[/red] [:D]
View Quote

Some say they were one and the same, or the alter ego of another member.
Has anyone actually met tatjana....pics with other members ?? any appearances at gatherings ?
I'm just a skeptic at heart. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

xxKarebearxx, Don't ask me how I remember.

[red]FWIW, I think Tatjana and Brouhaha are hiding out together, since they both disappeared about the same time.[/red] [:D]
View Quote

Some say they were one and the same, or the alter ego of another member.
Has anyone actually met tatjana....pics with other members ?? any appearances at gatherings ?
I'm just a skeptic at heart. [:D]
View Quote

Well I met brouhaha. Looked nothing like the pic above.

BTW: Is (was) that pic Tat's sig pic? I always thought it (the sig pic) was a pic of a girl in a ghille suit.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:00:37 AM EDT
[#18]
A couple of years ago, Tatjana was heavily involved in one of the ammo postings here.  It was a great thread that lasted a long time.  During its lifespan, I happened to be IM'ing one of the mods and the subject of whether or not Tatjana was real came up.  He told me that she was, that he had met her...and that she was the lady in the pics that we have all seen (Sorry...can't post them here but one is in camo battle dress...and the other is the redish tinted one already posted here.).  The mod also mentioned to me that she is a very private person.  That's all I know...but I'd certainly like to meet her...[;D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#19]
I'd like to meet her too.

But I would settle for her returning to the board.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Tatjana sent me IM's and was very nice to me.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women always get bored with gun forums.
View Quote

Bullshit.
View Quote

Of course, there are always exceptions [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I have a nice pic of her modeling ar15.com boxer shorts and I'm not going to share it.  [naughty]
View Quote

Lier!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#25]
...  [b]Tatjana[/b] is one mysterious womanz. I can't believe her incredible ballistics knowledge. I'd like to meet her someday. I'm serious.

[img]http://www.copperredradio.com/images/Final2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#26]
And a place with no Internet either?

Yet Austrian can find a way to chit chat here?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#27]
No kidding.  Her dad must put International Man of Mystery on his passport under "occupation". [;)]

It's kind of strange she attended Sandhurst if she's Swiss/Austrian.  Usually foreign cadets there have a kind of aristocratic background.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've been wondering the same thing.

MM419
View Quote

Yes, she is missed.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#29]
for your smoking pleasure...
[url]http://www.cigarsforless.com/Cigars_in_US/Tatiana_Flavored.htm[/url]
No offense meant or implied to Tatjana. I saw these in a store the other day and couldnt help but think of her.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:48:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a nice pic of her modeling ar15.com boxer shorts and I'm not going to share it.  [naughty]
View Quote

Lier!
View Quote

I saw the pic too.  I didn't save it, and she asked that it NOT be made public, but there was such a pic posted in the Mod forum.  [:P]
View Quote

... You fucking teases! I'll bet your are the same guys that would cock-block your buddies at the local watering hole if you got the chance.

... Now, if you e-mail me the picture I will consider not escalating this issue.   [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#34]
I always thought Tat was one who could take care of herself. Of course there is no defense against a well thought out ambush. I hope she is doing well and will come back someday.

Bob
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Ok..Ok...I thought I could keep this hush hush but it's imposible....Tatjana has a 'thing' for old bald headed guys...the attraction was too great and she has moved in with me and I haven't let her post....there happy?[naughty]  Here I'll let her say a few words to all.
   Hi Guys this is Tatjana..Deadeye is is nice man and we're in heat..errr love.bye now...Tatjana...

Ok everyone happy now...[nana]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#37]
DaveH, above mirrored my thoughts. I thought *she was making the SS,SAS,NSA/CIAsnpier teams look bad.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Isn't that usually the case though?  SOME women come around to these board for the attention (hence the term attention whore) and then get bored when the guys get bored of them.

The worse ones are the ones with provocative names that scream "look at me."  Isn't there a pic for that?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Tatjana's family is a potential target (one of many, but a target nontheless) of attack from a number of groups with varying agendas.  Given all the activity going on, be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Congo, etc., her family wanted her in a safe location.

That's about all I'm gonna say, but given her/their situation, it probably isn't being overly paranoid...

I can tell you that she'll be back here when she can be.  She looks forward to returning.

-Troy
View Quote

Since she cannot respond at the moment herself I am putting words in her mouth. What an opportunity!

There was a lot of pressure on my sister to return to Europe for any number of reasons starting after September 11th. For a time in 2001-2002 she was back in Western Europe at my father's insistence but she eventually came back to the United States, which she loves dearly, against the wishes of our parents. You have not lived until you have heard an argument between Tat and my father in German over her presence in America. Anyone who knows Tat will guess that she rarely loses arguments, even when she loses arguments. She stayed in the U.S., her adopted home, despite being pressured in every way thinkable. Fair, unfair, overt and covert. Her knee injury actually helped her stick around for a time as the sports medicine facilities at Stanford University and elsewhere in the States are the best in the world. Still, as things began to heat up in Iraq again the pressure increased for her to leave. It came to a head when the Swiss consulate issued a preliminary travel warning for Swiss citizens in the United States just before the Iraqi theater threatened to boil over. Even then she refused to return. Finally, however, there was a particular incident whereafter Tat was recalled and had to return to Europe immediately.

Troy is correct that our activities in international banking have made us unpopular with several of the more radical groups in the middle east and even Europe to some degree. It seems that some people are threatened by capitalism and freedom of commerce to such an extent that providing banking services to the citizens of a given country is enough to inspire both violent threats and actual violence against the sons and daughters of our banking executives.

We have always opened our doors to anyone of any race, religion, national origin or belief system (provided there is no support of illegal activities or criminal history involved). It is in the nature of our business that our clients tend to be wealthy and influential. We are too small a firm to provide retail banking services. This policy and the family ties of some of our clients has made us the subject of 6 separate blacklists (primarily Arab) and boycotts. At one point we were actually the subject of both Israeli and Arab blacklists at the same time. We have been publicly accused of supporting the intelligence communities of 4 mutually belligerent sovereign nations. This is amusing since we don't have any government clients. Additionally, our non-discrimination and banking secrecy policies, it is illegal in our country of incorporation to reveal the identity of banking clients and prison sentences have been handed down for such offenses, have made some of us targets of more direct and impolite retributions.

Some time before general hostilities in Iraq began an envelope containing several recent black and white photographs of Tat entering and leaving her residence in the United States were delivered anonymously to my father. No note or other information was enclosed. No return address. No prints were recovered, except of the postal official responsible for delivery. Tat was back in Europe 18 hours later.

Tat has since left Europe, is living quietly in a place with many horses and not so many people prone to ask questions. She is once again walking without too much of a limp and riding with typical Tat grace and form. Her knee is finally on the mend. She is still the markswoman she was before the injury and has occasion to shoot quite often. I am working to get some of the 77 grain rounds from Black Hills for testing. She hopes to resume her career in polo over the next several months. When I saw her last she asked after many of you on the boards here. I know she has also called one or two of you, even though this was strictly forbidden her. I won't tell if you don't. She has very limited access to internet where she is but can be reached through me or via her new, rarely checked, private email address. If you are supposed to have that address you should already. If you think you are supposed to have it but do not, drop me an email.

Hopefully we will have her back before too long.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:28:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:34:06 AM EDT
[#42]
... Thank you for the update on your sister [b]Austrian[/b]. Let her know we miss her, OK?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:39:24 AM EDT
[#43]
 Let us assume that, as we have been assured, that tatjana is a real person.  Let us then assume that she is involved in a situation that includes her being stalked, harrassed or otherwise threatened....let us then assume that the pictures of the very beautiful young woman that were posted were really her.

I have one question.

WHY ARE PICTURES OF HER BEING POSTED?  WOULD THIS HELP IF INDEED THERE IS A THREAT AGAINST HER OR HER FAMILY???

Though these pictures were posted before any threat level was assessed to her....since one is supposed to exist AND IT IS NOW KNOWN...shouldn't they be removed?

Again...assuming those are really her.  If not......
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
 Let us assume that, as we have been assured, that tatjana is a real person.  Let us then assume that she is involved in a situation that includes her being stalked, harrassed or otherwise threatened....let us then assume that the pictures of the very beautiful young woman that were posted were really her.

I have one question.

WHY ARE PICTURES OF HER BEING POSTED?  WOULD THIS HELP IF INDEED THERE IS A THREAT AGAINST HER OR HER FAMILY???

Though these pictures were posted before any threat level was assessed to her....since one is supposed to exist AND IT IS NOW KNOWN...shouldn't they be removed?

Again...assuming those are really her.  If not......
View Quote

There are enough images of her available elsewhere that a few on here aren't going to make any difference.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:07:46 AM EDT
[#46]
I don't care if Tat is real or not guy or girl all I know is Tat was a balistics god/goddess and helped me out a few times.
Thanks and I hope you are safe and sound whoever and wherever you are.
And Deadeye47 we all know that if you had a woman as hot as Tat was suposed to be for even 10 minutes you would end upwith a new nickname like Deadman47 or ICUman47.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Austrian, thanks for the update on Tatjana.
I hope you and your family stay safe and well.
Please send her my warmest greetings.
She is an outstanding lady.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:30:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:31:40 AM EDT
[#49]
What a woman she must be, a rider who looks great, knows her way around a gun, has travelled the world, and also has money.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:35:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top