Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2003 10:21:56 PM EDT
I got home from work about an hour ago, came in to let the dog out to do his thing.

While I was in the garage waiting for him, I herd a faint "meow".

A cat that was dropped off at my house last October had a litter of 4 kittens about 8 weeks ago and they have made there home in my garage.

I had enough about a week ago when they started using the area under my work bench as a toilet.  Ok time to get the little bastards out.  I was able to get 3 of them but 1 was to fast for me to catch and put out.

Anyway, like I said I hear this faint "meow" over where I stacked some wood that I had split.  The wood was tight against the wall so I knew that the kitten wasn't behind it.  I kept listening and the sound was coming from behind the wood.  Then all of a sudden I heard scraping on the wall paneling.  

I moved 1/2 of a full cord of wood and removed the paneling from the wall and started removing the insulation and sure enough, there was the little bastard.  I chased her around the garage for 15 minutes before I caught it.  I let it go in the back yard and before I could get back in the garage the mother had got it and carried it off.

The funny thing is even after I got it out of the wall, the little bastard still clawed and bit up a work glove (good thing I put it on).  That is gratitude for you I guess.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
you should just drop them off at a local chinese resturant
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]
That just follows with my theory that all cats should be killed.  they serve no useful purpose on earth....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top