Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2003 7:38:54 PM EDT
This is the funniest cartoon ever. Man, have you guys had a chance to watch it? Friggin' hysterical.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely, the first 2 seasons are available on DVD's now.  The shows are on the Cartoon Network at 11:30pm EDT.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a great cartoon.

The Simpsons is still better, IMO.

One show I wish was continued is 'Clerks'. It was a cartoon with Jay & Silent Bob in it. Funny stuff.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
It's good, but stay up late for SeaLab 2021.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I have every episode on my other computer.
I LOVE THAT SHow
unfortunately FOX has a tendency to kick off something good and pick up something rather $hitty...

Have you ever seen the banned episode? Fox never let it air because it was a little iffy on religious issues.
name of hte epiosde is "When you wish upon a Weinstein."
If you can't tell form the title, its about jews. Not really that offensive though. FAmily guy disses on everybody.

The one thing that bothered me is after the 2nd season it got reallly trashy and really explicit. The creater kinda dipped into new lows if you know what i mean. (not that its a problem)

Heres a little piece of info. The two times the pope shows up on the show (first season, where hes kidnapped for peteres dad, and 4th season when bryan and stewie go to europe) the voice of the pope changed. In the first appearance, the voice of the pope is strong and firm, while his assistant is whiny. in the second appearance, the voices are switched, with the pope sounding like a whiner and his assistant using the strong voice.

hahah, anyway, One of my favorite episodes is Petoria, when they become their own country. They have the bbq party and all the dictators are there.. Kadaffi, hussein, etc etc..
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Family guy's funny, Sealab's pretty good, but for my money it Aqua Teen Hunger Force.  That show is just TOO damn funny.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I've never seen it.[BD]

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:02:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Family guy's funny, Sealab's pretty good, but for my money it Aqua Teen Hunger Force.  That show is just TOO damn funny.
View Quote
yeha aqua teen hunger force is great The episode were Shake and Meatwad get on the internet is classic. I like all the shows u mentioned but sealab 2021 can get really dumb at times.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#10]
AMAZING CARTOON

im sure fox canceled it cause they were racey about issues, they are always joking about nazi germany and making stabs at republicans/bush
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Sealab 2021 is better than Family Guy, but not by much.

"All hail Squishface"
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#12]
"I`m putting Sealab under Martian Law."

Sealab is awesome!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Just know that for every future mention of Sealab being better, I SHALL KILL YOU!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Aqua Teen man all the way.  That show is the best.  The mooninites are classic.  Quad laser action don't even try to dodge it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#15]
They had some unbelievable stuff on The Family Guy, they constantly violated the boundaries of taste. The family's watching "Murder She Wrote", and Angela Lansbury's at some kind of party.

John: "Angela!"
Angela: "John! It's been years!"
John: "Yes, I haven't seen you since, since.....
Angela: "Come on john, you can say it.  Since I had the abortion."

(Peter sitting on the couch)

Peter: "So SHE'S the murderer!" [:O]

The episode where Peter's jealous of Chris endowment had me crying from laughter too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:24:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Peter: We're looking for a potty training book
Book seller: "Everybody Poo's" is the classic
Peter: Well. . .
Book Seller: then there's "Nobody Poos but You"
Peter:  Well, we're Catholic. . .
Book seller: Oh, then there's "You're a Naughty Child and That's Concentrated Evil Coming out the Back Of You"

As a Recovering Catholic, that hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#17]
What about Futurama? I believe it to be also in the top 4 of (adult) cartoons. Too bad Fox has cancelled it but are 2 more new episodes.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Futurama's lame.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#19]
"Good news everyone!"

[img]http://www.kuhlimuh.com/nylon/tv/futurama/gfx/f01.gif[/img]

There is a lot of subtle pop culture humor on Futurama that I really dig. ALF used to be the same way. I am really enjoying the Futurama/Family Guy back-to-back, but I'm usually out like a light before FG is over.

I was sold on Futurama before it even started. I remember seeing a promo from the first episode where Bender literally shit a brick. I was hooked.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just know that for every future mention of Sealab being better, I SHALL KILL YOU!
View Quote

"I have the strength of a bear that has the strength of two bears." "Time for some more Stimutacs."
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:46:29 PM EDT
[#21]
i download all new southpark and futurama files from kazaa

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top