Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2003 10:19:02 AM EDT
well
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:22:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Definately...

The crack whore can only take so much at a time, anyway.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#2]
In my or someone I knows house, yes!  In the office?  Hell no, I've got to endure their aroma, so they can take a little of mine!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't want that dirty bathroom water splashing on my bum.... ewwww
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I like to hit the flush about mid-pinch.  That way I give the toilet adequate time to spool up before the log splashes down.  If I don't my big ass logs are going to clog that pussy toilet up without question.  Does this still count as a courtesy flush?  I do it for my own benefit and no one elses so I guess not.

Oh, by the way, do any of you guys ever have what I like to call the "Phantom Loaf"?  The Phantom Loaf is when you pinch one off and it's aligned so perfectly that it basically flushes itself.  Similar to a swish with a basketball or a hole-in-one.  When you look down in the bowl there is no evidence once so ever that you pinched.  Not even a skidmark.  Well, I'm hungry.  Gonna go get some lunch.  See you guys in an hour.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh, by the way, do any of you guys ever have what I like to call the "Phantom Loaf"?  The Phantom Loaf is when you pinch one off and it's aligned so perfectly that it basically flushes itself.  [red]Similar to a swish with a basketball or a hole-in-one.[/red]  When you look down in the bowl there is no evidence once so ever that you pinched.  Not even a skidmark.  Well, I'm hungry.  Gonna go get some lunch.  See you guys in an hour.
View Quote

[LOL] I never even thought of it that way.  You don't keep a score card mounted near the toilet, by any chance, do you? [:)]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:44:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Uhhh, Buckshot....No and most asuredly NO.[:X*]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#7]
00, ROTFLMAO!  Unfortunately, I was in mid sip with a cup of coffee and now have a substantial cleaning job ahead of me. . .
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Please explain how someone can leave these massive unflushed dumps and there isn't a trace of tp in the bowl.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#9]
[url]http://www.bcsdesign.com/comedyzone/poop.shtml[/url]

It's called the "Ghost Poopie", not the Phantom Loaf.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#10]
well you...  never mind, i don't know.
just take a crap and pack your butt with TP to keep from getting s@it on your underwear.  dress and leave before someone comes in.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
well you...  never mind, i don't know.

just take a crap and pack your butt with TP to keep from getting s@it on your underwear.  dress and leave before someone comes in.  
View Quote

Voice of experience?  Sure sounds like it.

What bothers me most are the guys with EXPLOSIVE runs that sh!t spray the back of the commode while sitting as far forward as possible.  Sh!tspray is all over the back wall.  Disgusting.

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#12]
51% and climbing!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I like to leave them a smiley swirl...it brings good luck[:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm what is called a "shameful shitter".  I don't shit if someone else is in the bathroom so I guess the question doesn't apply to me.

Gladly we have some nice private bathrooms here where I work [:E]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#15]
seems like an appropriate thread for this:

[url]www.ratemypoo.com[/url]

[b]disclaimer:[/b] not for the faint of heart, personally, i hit back as soom as i verified the url
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Carl Malone sez: "Make the last wipe a wet one."
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#17]
For you fellers who may wind up in prison take note: Courtesy flushes are mandatory, or your ass will be plugged via bubba! No kidding, some of those guys take that shit seriously.

What about the cover flush? Another prison technique is to flush, right at the moment of the assplosion, to cover the sound.. You let go at the right moment, and all the noise, smell and turds get flushed away at once. Only downside is the need to flush again after wiping.

I do the cover flush all the time. I sure wish my wife would learn it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
well
View Quote

well what?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, ah, hmmm.

Something else I learned on ar15.

But on reflection, I don't think I want shit water kissing my rosebud, if you know what I mean.

Besides, who on earth complains that it stinks in a bathroom?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I do the cover flush all the time. I sure wish my wife would learn it.
View Quote

You mean girls go poopie???? [shock]
View Quote

I've been married 11 years now and I swear my wife has never once pooped. At least there's never been any evidence.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Courtesy flushes can protect you from the ever vigilant [b]turd-burglar[/b].
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#23]
[ROFL] [ROFL2] [LOL]

I have not laughed so hard in a long time!!!

Fly Navy
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
seems like an appropriate thread for this:

[url]www.ratemypoo.com[/url]

[b]disclaimer:[/b] not for the faint of heart, personally, i hit back as soom as i verified the url
View Quote

I didn't realize Frank the Spank had a web site.

DrMark
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Courtesy flush?  No way.  How can you go for a topper if you courtesy flush?  (A topper is when the poop piles up so high in the toilet that the poop pile sticks up thru the water's surface.)  A courtesy flush is like resetting your score to zero in the middle of the game.

DrMark
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Who could ever forget the Double Flush No Wipe Dump?

...or

Dairy Queen soft serve impression?

..pure and nasty
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Courtesy flush?  No way.  How can you go for a topper if you courtesy flush?  (A topper is when the poop piles up so high in the toilet that the poop pile sticks up thru the water's surface.)  A courtesy flush is like resetting your score to zero in the middle of the game.

DrMark
View Quote

LOL

Those trophy poops where they disappear down in the hole up annd snake up around the side and pop outta water are ever so impressive.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Hate those crappers where due to some problem the water level is  too high.  Then when you wipe, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtesy flush -  had to be a female invention. Along with what I've heard about them squatting on the seat in public restrooms.  I mean WTF - if it ain't clean, wipe it off....sheeesh!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Hell no.  I don't ask that anyone curtail their defecating habits for me and I wouldn't curtail mine.   Besides, courtesy flushes waste water, and how can I tell exactly how much has come out if I can't make a full tally at the end?  DrMark had it right...you don't want to reset your score in the middle of the game!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't poop in groups.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hell no.  I don't ask that anyone curtail their defecating habits for me and I wouldn't curtail mine.   Besides, courtesy flushes waste water, and how can I tell exactly how much has come out if I can't make a full tally at the end?  DrMark had it right...you don't want to reset your score in the middle of the game!
View Quote

[LOL]
Every post has me cracking up!

No doubt, i mean how would you know if all systems are go? (And not OK as in green=go).
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I remember the first time my wife asked me to go see if I could get the youngest stepdaughters turd to go down...it wouldn't flush![shock] It was like a fence post sticking up out of the hole!!! Of course the older stepdaughter was teasing the hell out of her! I told my wife how the hell did she pass that monster!? I finally hacked it up with a metal clothes hanger....yuck...the things dad's get stuck doing...glad Sundays my day!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top