Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/12/2003 9:42:04 AM EDT
(RANT ON)

I can't believe someone can post a question "what gun was in that movie?" 50 F*ching times and get a hundred responses but when I post some serious North Korean propaganda it gets buried. If my stupid post had the name of a 5K+ Poster next to it would have been read a thousand times and have a response by every Post Count Whore on the board. I guess I better just follow my own rules and S.T.F.U.
I know most of the people that post here already know this but I just have to say it. Almost all of you with a post count above 1000 have not gotten it by posting anything more than, Cool Pic!, IBTL, Ha Ha, Troll, Etc..
I'm not trying to say my post's are better than anyone else's but let's stop wasting my time and ARFCOMS resourses and put some substance in your posts and responses.
I'm a fairly intelligent person and I love a good debate (Or Argument for that matter.)just like I believe most people on this board would.
I come to this board almost daily because of a common interest but I find myself struggling to find anything worth reading here lately.
If this rant does not pertain to you please ignore it. But if it does(You know who you are.) Please just cut out the bullsh*t and quit wasting everyones time.

(Rant Off)
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Did anyone see Too Fast, Too Furious?

What was the car that got crunched under the trucks?

[;)]

I know what you mean.  Gibberish about the same old crap.  It's like talking about the weather when I call my folks.  If I wanted a weather report, I can go to the Weather Channel's website.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
What gun did Pacino use in the movie HEAT?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Jake, have you ever lit yourself on fire?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Mustang Cobra, wasn't it?

I didn't see the movie, didn't look like it would be worth anything from the trailers.  

I prefer something with a little philosophy hidden throughout it so I can feel smarter than everyone else when I get it and they don't, ala Matrix Reloaded.

Going out playing paintball next weekend, night game on Friday and then reg play Saturday morning.  Should be a blast.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#6]
[baby] whaaaaa my pussy hurts!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#7]
when you post something like this you need to provide a link to the "North Korean propaganda post you allude to.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
serious North Korean propaganda
View Quote

[?] Its all propaganda, but none of it is serious [:K]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#9]
This thread?  [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=190641&w=searchPop[/url]

I'm not finding much funny on the Korean page.

Threads w/out much meat that require linking don't tend to do well.

If you posted up some samples, it might have piqued more interest.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks, I needed cheering up... Oh Well...
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll take the bait!!!

FN/FNC

w00t
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn, I thought this was a BOTD thread.

Quoted:
the real reason I am posting here is because I am a POST COUNT WHORE
View Quote

[wave]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Thanks, I needed cheering up... Oh Well...
View Quote

Hey, we try!  [bounce] [banana] [bounce] [bounce] [banana] [bounce] [bounce] [banana] [bounce]

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey guys, I might take an Aprilia Futura and Mille on a demo ride this week.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#15]
wigga wigga woo woo!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#16]
I really didn't post because my post didn't get attention. I posted because of a lack of good reading material. I need brainfood...

And yes, I would love cheese with my Whine...

Sample from N.Korean News ...

U.S. imperialists indicted for massacres of Koreans
   Pyongyang, June 1 (KCNA) -- The Korean Democratic Lawyers Association made a full investigation into the massacres committed by the U.S. imperialists against the Korean people for a long period, and released an indictment urging the U.S. to own legal responsibility for them on Saturday. According to the indictment, the U.S. imperialists have committed untold brutal killings of Koreans in wanton violation of publicly-recognized international law and war regulations since the mid-19th century when they started an invasion of Korea.
   In August 1866 they invaded Korea for the first time by the ship "General Sherman". at that time, in Pyongyang they looted inhabitants' properties, raped women and killed ten odd innocent inhabitants, firing bullets and shells at random.
   From the beginning of the 20th century, they persistently instigated the Japanese imperialists to occupy Korea and crack down upon its people. In the meantime, they sent scout feelers to Korea under various names to hatch overt and covert plots to reduce it to their colony in future, while killing Koreans.
   They massacred over one million Koreans from the day of their occupation of South Korea in 1945 to the day before the outbreak of the Korean War. During the war, they killed over 1.2 million civilians in the south of Korea and 3 million in the north and injured 1.5 million in the north and the south of Korea.
   After all, one sixth of the population of Korea at that time were killed by the U.S. imperialists in the period from 1945 to 1953 alone. Since the ceasefire, the U.S. imperialists have committed an annual average of over 2,000 cases of various crimes including killings in South Korea, leaving at least 100,000 inhabitants dead or wounded.
   So, no prescription can be applied for the above-said crimes committed by the U.S. imperialists in Korea for more than one hundred years but heavy legal penalties should be given to them for all ages under international law and practice.
   In this regard, the U.S. imperialists should be to totally blame for not only the crimes committed by the united states itself but also the crimes done by bodies and individuals under the U.S. authority.
   They must be accountable for all the crimes committed against the Korean people, irrespective of whether they were done by their legislative, administrative and judicial bodies within or beyond their authority.
   In view of factors of crimes or in light of their nature and gravity, their massacres of Koreans are applicable to all forms of responsibility--political and moral responsibility, penal responsibility and material responsibility, the forms defined by international law.
   The U.S. imperialists should totally admit the gravity and criminal nature of aggressive and war actions and killings done by them in Korea historically and apologize to the Korean and world peoples for them, and take practical measures to satisfy the demands of the Korean people so as to redeem their crimes.
   Penalties should be imposed upon those who organized and ordered the aggression of Korea and the killings of Koreans and executed them in the 60s of the 19th century and all other U.S. imperialists who committed all sorts of massacres and violence in Korea during the Japanese imperialists' rule over it.
   Relevant penalties should also be given to the U.S. imperialists who put South Korea under the "military rule" and committed barbarism in a desperate bid to keep Korea under their occupation after World War II and to those who planned, prepared, organized and gave orders for the application of war methods and means in violation of war regulations and rules and usage and the massacre of Koreans and executed them during the Korean war according to the gravity of the crimes regardless of their positions.
   Besides, penalties should be imposed on all those have kept forces in South Korea and committed unprecedented human rights violations, killings and violence while seeking to provoke another war in Korea, and their accomplices.
   Various forms and ways can be applied to impose such legal penalties on them.
   The U.S. imperialists should legally punish those responsible in the U.S. according to the procedures and methods.
   The U.S. should take such practical measures as instituting a law calling for investigating the massacre of Korean civilians and punishing those responsible, set up an organization or an advisory committee with such mandate at its congress or the administration so as to ferret out criminals who directly organized those crimes or perpetrated them together with accomplices and punish them according to the law.
   The Korean people have a legitimate right to hold the U.S. imperialists accountable for those crimes anytime according to the law of the DPRK.
   In case they are tried under the law of the DPRK, they will face appropriate punishment according to the gravity of their crimes under its criminal law.
   The U.S. imperialists' mass-killings of Koreans were a serious challenge to the justice and peace of the world and conscience and morality of humankind.
   The international community, therefore, may set up an appropriate international court and punish GI criminals by its ruling under the watch of the world people.
   In that case the Korean people have a legitimate right to disclose the GIs' crimes at the international court, strongly demand it sternly judge criminals and execute sentences.
   The Korean people have a legitimate right to institute legal proceedings against the U.S. crimes and punish them anytime.
   The Koreans will exercise this right generation after generation.
   Today the U.S. imperialists are working hard to start a nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula in a bid to massacre the Koreans under the pretext of its "nuclear issue", far from apologizing for the massacre of Koreans they committed century after century.
   It is our belief that the lawyers, politicians, democratic figures and peace-loving people the world over who respect human rights and love justice and peace would join in the international campaign to try the U.S. imperialists who killed Koreans century after century at the international war crimes tribunal, pay due attention to the U.S. imperialists' new criminal moves against peace on the Korean Peninsula and humankind and make positive efforts to frustrate them in time.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hit_it.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:07:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I completely understand what you are going through. I post many important informative articles and immediately the resident clique of neo-con rationalizers swarm to respond with ad hominems. There is one individual that has spent his entire time here (and on other boards) NEVER contributing anything and posts what he probably believes to be clever one line attacks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#19]
(by the way,you asked for this)

[size=5][green][b]What kind of MARPAT was Pachino wearing in Heat?[/b][/green][/size=5]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
(by the way,you asked for this)

[size=5][green][b]What kind of MARPAT was Pachino wearing in Heat?[/b][/green][/size=5]
View Quote

IBTL! [bounce]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I completely understand what you are going through. I post many important informative articles and immediately the resident clique of neo-con rationalizers swarm to respond with ad hominems. There is one individual that has spent his entire time here (and on other boards) NEVER contributing anything and posts what he probably believes to be clever one line attacks.
View Quote
GFYJO!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Sadly I believe it was a Saleen. Whomever is responsible should die a horrible death a thousand times over. The ignorant bastards think riceburner crap is better than American Iron. Pfffffft, as if!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Typical N. Korean propaganda. This is not new.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#24]
BTT [;)]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hey guys, I might take an Aprilia Futura and Mille on a demo ride this week.
View Quote

Mount a video cam and give us a look at the speedo as it eases over 150.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

he used at least two guns, one was an FN FNC(the standard responce), but what was the handgun, I never paid attention to that one.[}:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Imbroglio,

Thank you for stating what you did. Thats funny though because when I was writing my little rant you were one of the people I was hoping I would not offend when I said 5K+ posters. (AzzKizz mode) I do find myself migrating to your posts because of content. (HUN also comes to mind for his short interesting comments.) Like I stated before, I know this is a general discussion board but the amount of crap I have to read just to get to something good amazes me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
GFYJO!
View Quote

I wonder what that means....
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:27:42 AM EDT
[#29]
By the way photoman... you wasted your 357th post on me? It should have been something special.  :(
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Hey Brother, I feel yer' pain.  I don't post much either and.....

Oh man, my toast is burning.

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#31]
So this one time ... at band camp ...

Ah, nevermind.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Those Koreans are funny.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I prefer something with a little philosophy hidden throughout it so I can feel smarter than everyone else when I get it and they don't, ala Matrix Reloaded.
View Quote

You understood that?! I just thought that is was an advertisement for Matrix 3. Please, explain it to me... (I'm not being sarcastic)
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Q:  How do you define an ass[:o)]?
A: Make a post on an internet discussion board crying about not getting enough "attention".

[baby]

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#37]
[b][i]I demand you take this thread to Havana![/b][/i]

A classic hijack.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Have pics on your post. that works all the time. *pics*
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You understood that?! I just thought that is was an advertisement for Matrix 3. Please, explain it to me... (I'm not being sarcastic)
View Quote

Kung fu, high speed chases and explosions.

Mix in "alone in the world" characters ala Neo and Ex-Agent Smith.  Both have been changed by the Matrix, far beyond their original programming.  Both are solidly fixed in their destinies and are oppressed by it.  The veer off in a way that brings them head to head.  Smith used newfound freedom to further the end of Neo, still hoping for a way to get completely out of the Matrix.  Neo is the messiah.

Add in Biblical references.  It was basically Christ's journey through the underworld.  Mark III:11 on the side of the hover ship.

Philosophy 101, what is real?  what is not?  what decides?  Gnostic philosophy.

History.  Merovingian (also ties to Gnostic theology), Persephone.  Merovingian can be one of two, or maybe both, things.  One, important historical reference.  Two as a mythos/biblical reference as some believe they were part of the Nephilim (fallen angels).  Since vampires were present, I go with both.

Mythos.  See above.

And yes, you have to see two and three together.  It is obvious that they wrote it as one story and broke it into two.  Lucas was much better at it, but I'll reserve final judgement after the third movie is released.

Finally, watch the Animatrix stuff.  It gives you the history and hints at the probable end.

Throw it all into a blender with the acting not quite up to snuff and blend for two and a half hours and see what you get.  

Do a google search on some of the names and events and that will help.  It could fill volumes and the above just scratches at it and in a very inadequate way.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#40]
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/141064/funnyd.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Have pics on your post. that works all the time. *pics*
View Quote
If you have a picture, be sure to include the tape measure. They always forget the tape measure.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Who was your buddy with the 2x4 length of wood?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Dear Jake,
Please just cut out the bullsh*t and quit wasting everyones time!
[img]http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-124.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I really didn't post because my post didn't get attention. I posted because of a lack of good reading material. I need brainfood...

View Quote

Ya need brainfood, then ya post the drivel that followed......[rolleyes]

What's yer regular diet??? Babyfood?[:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:18:53 PM EDT
[#45]
How many mags do you have??
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How many mags do you have??
View Quote

How many mags is enough?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
GFYJO!
View Quote

I wonder what that means....
View Quote

Go F--- Yourself Jerk Off[;)]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Cool Pic!, IBTL, Ha Ha, Troll, Etc.. ooooh, I'm gettin one step closer to the big 1K!!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Cool Pic!, IBTL, Ha Ha, Troll, Etc..

Make that two!!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#50]
4 nights till deployment.. this place won't miss a beat
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top