Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2003 7:41:35 AM EDT
Yesterday I was at the salvation army and there it was, a big cows skull with horns likem3ft something across.  So I got it for 10 dollars, Im now keeping it in the front seat, I named it Matt after my dickhead boss who fired me and I want to do several horrible things to.  So I went around saw everyone like a normal day, got me a new plate for the front of the 95 Impala which every sales man at the dealership had to look and and leer over they told me to keep it.  Im now taking Matt everywhere with me in my friends houses, everywhere I can.  I intoduce his as this is Matt, he's my friend.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#1]
[whacko]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
dingle dangle...maybe I could find a freind like that to keep me from having anxiety attacks...??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top