Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2003 5:41:22 AM EDT
These *guys* got it together. I needed some "stuff" for my BullPup. So Sunday evening I get to their site, order some accessories think I'll be waiting awhile for delivery. Well I got computer confirmation immediately Sunday night, then on Monday shipping information and a tracking number. Like FM it appears, less one out of stock item, on Wednesday afternoon. [wow]

Thank you Bushmaster!

Lion_dog
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:50:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Awsome!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:58:18 AM EDT
[#2]
So how do you like your Bullpup?  Any quirks or is it pretty straightforward?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#3]
It is a beauty - "starwars-like" attitude is neat. Trigger has a lot to be desired. No trigger time at the range looking to do that this weekend if it doesn't rain. As soon as I put some mileage on it I'll send it to Kurt for a nice massage - trigger work, etc. I'll keep you posted.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Agreed - the way they handle orders is top notch - I ordered some grips a while back - their prices were a little higher, but I was on a "support-bushmaster" kick and ordered anyway.  Item shipped that day - and they emailed the tracking info.
CR
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#5]
put an order in for a complete carrier and bolt assembly back on the 22nd and still haven't seen anything. i did call the customer service number and asked what the hold up was and got a bs answer that they hadn't been made yet and would be a couple of weeks. not good service if you ask me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I like to get stuff from both Bushmaster and Brownells because they both ship quick, and both e-mail tracking info.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Bushmaster already notified me of the Back Ordered shipment and future delivery of the item. Heck, as long as I have "extra" shekels to spend BM will get my voting dollars!

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep,

I just got my Ace stock and internals for a lower on the day the e-mail said it would.  It arrived quickly.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So how do you like your Bullpup?  Any quirks or is it pretty straightforward?
View Quote

Marvelous little toy. Rivals the accuracy of a 20" Bull barrel AR15 (I get <.75" groups @100yds with good ammo on my STOCK(plus scope) M17s), and is a hell of alot shorter, also with the different bolt, it doesnt have the reliability issues (I got about 1500 rounds of wolf through it since the last cleaning, no changes in performance).

Edit: The only problem with it, is that when it gets dirty, one out of 10 or so shots, the bolt carrier takes the charging handle along with it, smacking me in the face (lightly albeit). I'd suggest installing a stronger spring (I'm going to mod the upper by installing a scope mount w/o the carry handle, and have an AR15 style tactical(the ones that stick out on one side) charging handle on the base)
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:39:17 PM EDT
[#11]
(I get <.75" groups @100yds with good ammo on my STOCK(plus scope) M17s), and is a hell of alot shorter, also with the different bolt, it doesnt have the reliability issues (I got about 1500 rounds of wolf through it since the last cleaning, no changes in performance).
View Quote

Is it Wolf ammo giving you [b][red]<3/4" [/b][/red]groups? If not, whose? Any suggestions on cleaning tricks or procedures?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey Bushmaster Industry Partner,

I bought a new Bushie this week, my second one, first was a Dissipater and this is the AK carbine.....

I just want to say GOOD JOB...
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
(I get <.75" groups @100yds with good ammo on my STOCK(plus scope) M17s), and is a hell of alot shorter, also with the different bolt, it doesnt have the reliability issues (I got about 1500 rounds of wolf through it since the last cleaning, no changes in performance).
View Quote

Is it Wolf ammo giving you [b][red]<3/4" [/b][/red]groups? If not, whose? Any suggestions on cleaning tricks or procedures?
View Quote

Hell no. Wolf is the last thing i'd bring for anything other than cheap plinking. Match ammo, can't remember what brand, got it along with the gun and used it all up after i broke in the barrel. (this was a few months ago, sorry).
I'm gonna get a few different brands to toy around with soon(within a couple weeks?), i'll post results.

Speaking of the M17s, anyone know a maker of bull-barrels for this gun? (Theres ample space inside for a larger barrel, with modification of that cover plate in front of the gun that is). Or atleast a maker of barrel templates?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:35:05 PM EDT
[#14]
i've ordered several accessories from bushmaster, nothing but great service
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've always wanted to pee on a chick in a cage.....
View Quote

U saw that movie too??? [ROFL2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top