Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2003 1:37:29 PM EDT
[url]http://www.mumfordgallery.com/rosiepaintings.html[/url]

Our favorite screen artist and activist is also an artist on canvas.

On sale now, buy her work before it ends up in the Louvre.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Much like Rosie herself, these "works" are large, garish, loud, overrated and ultimately useless.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.mumfordgallery.com/images/r006.jpg[/img]

paint a bullseye on it and you got yourself a handpainted target
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#3]
My 3-year-old paints better than that....
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Just think, I we cut funding for the arts,
we wouldn't have such crap.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Her work is grossly abstract. The collages are characteristically obscene. All will probably be sold at ridiculously inflated prices due to her celebrity name, rather the more realistic "give away" they should be.

TT [puke]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Pogo,
I think you misspelled "loo." [:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah, the rewards of "outcome based education". That's really NICE Rosie!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#8]

I hereby call for a new AWB - Abstract Works Ban.  I mean really, who needs a brand new $5000 dollar abstract painting, anyway?  That's what we have art museums for!

I heard an internet rumor that Great Britain and Australia are already having government sponsored buybacks of all Abstract Art.  And the UN doesn't think US citizens need AW in every household to begin with.  

Lets all support the new AWB.  Once the government starts regulating our AW possesion, everything will work out for the best.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#9]
[size=4]someone actually bought one of those goddamned things?????  i wouldn't shit on them if i had diarrhea!![/size=4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[size=4]i wouldn't shit on them if i had diarrhea!![/size=4]
View Quote

TMI, Pal...TMI.

[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top