Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2003 4:46:44 PM EDT
I can't believe I bought this piece of sh!t.  It was only 9 bucks, but my momma always told me that you get what you pay for.  Maybe I can get $6 at a used CD shop or trade it for something decent.

1) Lars can shove that damn snare drum up his ass.  God I can't stand him pounding on that stupid thing.

2) Were they all playing rubber band guitars or what?  The sound engineer should have lars' snare drum shoved up his ass.

3) Where the hell is the bass?  Bob Rock is credited with playing bass on this CD.  Yuck.  I can see why Jason bailed out.  He could just tell this CD was a big fat turd queued up and ready to pass.

4) James, deaf people can't sing....give it up.

5) [puke]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
St. Anger
=
Flaming
Pile
O
Crap!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Lars does have that snare tightened up eh?

Think he's trying for the Ska sound?  Lol!

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds with  guitars from the Sear catalog playing in a garage
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I still maintain this was for no purpose other than to puff up the bank accounts on the sucker sales alone.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]
It sucked my friend got it, it nearly went out the window.  I throw shitty CDs out the window several peoples new CDs have been victims.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#6]
UGH! Real stinker here. I just cannot believe those drums! Recorded from inside of a garbage can. Must be going for a garage days re-revisited sound.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I lost all respect for them after the napster ordeal...
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I had the evanessense cd in my hand and passed it up for saint a$$wipe.  I was one of the suckers...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top