Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/9/2003 9:51:16 PM EDT
I gota tell ya, having a stockpile is one of the all time most effective forms of birth control.

Where do you meet girls who don't mind a guy with rifles, ballistic helmets and body armor in his closet.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Small town barber shops in rural East Texas. They also drive their own pick'em up trucks.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Good freakin question!!??!  

I've taken some intro thingies for online dating, but i cant pay the membership because parents dont like the thought of that.  i can send them a check because my mom will see the statment since its in her name too. plus she rummages through my stuff.  I cant use the credit card because parents dont approve of internet dating.  I have 6-8 girls intrested online but it wont let me talk to them since i am not a paying member. all i can do is post my picture.  :(  where can I (18yr old gun nut) find a nice looking lady?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Lay out open cans of tuna and they will flow in.  Of course this often only works with lesbians.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Not on the internet?

Just a suggestion.... I'm not trying to be an ass.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
i met mine in HS before i got into guns [:D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I need to know where to find them too. I kind of have a girlfriend, but not really, cause Im too lazy to drive one town over and officially dump her.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#7]
girls always say nice things about me right before they use a euphemism for"I'm not attracted to you"
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Um, under rocks?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I need to know where to find them too. I kind of have a girlfriend, but not really, cause Im too lazy to drive one town over and officially dump her.
View Quote

Give me her #.  I'll do it for you.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Somehow they find me.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:16:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Q. How do you find women?
A. Tastier when shaven.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#12]
follow the "snail" trail and there you are!

PWI
Karl
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Inject one of those GPS chip thingies in their neck, keep 'em in the kennel, or hobble 'em. Anything else is extreme.

cynic
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:29:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Give me her #.  I'll do it for you.
View Quote

Then back when it was going good with this one, another one that I liked more called. Actually, her dad talked to mine. She needed to borrow a young man for a date to the senior prom. I missed my chance because I was with the other one. Damn shame.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Up until my divorce, I never went after any.  They all came to me.  Real fun being a 30+ teenager.

TS
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't believe you youngsters complaining about no place to meet women.  There is no better place to meet women than in school.  Especially junior college or college.

I think the trick is to get out and do something and not be glued to a computer all the time.  Women like guys who are fun and do stuff.  So be fun and do stuff.

As for women being OK with guns, that is your job to instruct them.  Their minds are easily molded at that age.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#17]
How do you find woomen? Easy... just don't look like one of these guys: [url=http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/stuntaz.htm]pimps[/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Go hang out at the food court in your local shopping mall; the place'll be lousy with chicks.

Try to look rich.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:33:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Believe me, at Junior College worthwhile women are hard to find. At a real school you hang out on campus, and go to parties and shit. Here you just go to class and go home. Nobody hangs around unless they have time between classes. I dont go to the HS anymore, not that their is anything worth dating there anymore. They all eitherr graduated or just got to HS like this year.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Go hang out at the food court in your local shopping mall; the place'll be lousy with chicks.

Try to look rich.
View Quote

That was a plan of mine. All the ones in the right age bracket were there with boyfriends.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:38:56 PM EDT
[#21]
yellow pages, gardening section, under hoes...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:38:56 PM EDT
[#22]
High schools...you get older, they stay the same age. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:15:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I gota tell ya, having a stockpile is one of the all time most effective forms of birth control.

Where do you meet girls who don't mind a guy with rifles, ballistic helmets and body armor in his closet.
View Quote

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Dont know about where you are but around here the best way to meet girls/women is:

A: Either have lots of money or make lots of money $100,000.00 + each year so you can be a sugar daddy and support them in a shopping lifestyle.

B:Have no job and no car. This seems to really attract them like flies to honey.

C:Be an anal possessive f@cker who will not let your woman look at much less talk to another guy outside your circle of male friends. These guys usually have guns so all the gun loving females are with this group.

That about covers it for this area. (Being sarcastic here)If you dont match the above then to bad. Your just too nice of a guy and we know where nice guys finish.[devil]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:42:06 AM EDT
[#24]
How do I find women?

They find me...I'm a chick magnet(with all respects to the Mrs.).
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:20:15 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't know, when you figure it out will ya let a brother in on the secret?

Working on like a 3 year drought. I'm not looking for a G/F though I want a wife.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:31:22 AM EDT
[#26]
the only times I have found when is when I already had a girlfriend or when i got married. But when you looking for one they never around.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:39:17 AM EDT
[#27]
SHOE SALE,SHOE SALE !!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:55:26 AM EDT
[#28]
I hear there are women out there in the real world.

I dunno, maybe you should start a poll here?

[;d]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:32:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Depends what kind of women? the best looking
women are usually also the most conceited, self
centered type that are very spoiled and 99.9% of the time they are either married or engaged
or going steady with another guy.

I noticed the not so pretty women are the easiest to meet and talk to, if looks more important to you than the inner self of a woman
then you will have a much harder time finding
one.

When I go to Malls, book stores, popular eating
establisments and other public places where the
women are I noticed they show their interest by
making eye contact for several seconds to show
interest, then they smile and I smile back to
show Im interested [flirting] thats one of the
first signs to tell when a woman thinks your
cute. Women like guys that are neat and dress
neat, keep your self well maintained and well
groomed at all times. If your a little on the
heavy side, then lose some weight, you dont
need to look like a body builder, just look
trim and healthy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Get yourself a good shovel, go down to the local cemetary...find one with a recent expiration date......
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I can't believe you youngsters complaining about no place to meet women.  There is no better place to meet women than in school.  Especially junior college or college.

I think the trick is to get out and do something and not be glued to a computer all the time.  Women like guys who are fun and do stuff.  So be fun and do stuff.

As for women being OK with guns, that is your job to instruct them.  Their minds are easily molded at that age.
View Quote

I concur.  Got off that computer and get out of the house.  There are girls EVERYWHERE.  Summer is here and there is no better time than NOW.  Oh, to be 18 again!

I was not the best looking guy in H.S. but I had the balls to ask out every hot chick in the Class of 1981 at two high schools.  Most of them that already didn’t have boyfriends (and a few that did) said “yes”.  As Ratters advised – I was a fun guy though.

All you dateless wonders try this – make it your goal EVERY day to say “hello” to [s]50[/s] 20 girls (don’t want to put too much on you at once [:)]).  Don’t be picky just say “hello” to every girl you see (the best time is walking to/from class).  If you get any response say something more the next day.  I think you get the idea.  For you guys in high school and college, seeing/talking to 20 girls will be a piece of cake.  This will build your confidence.  Women sense lack of confidence better than a shark smells blood in the water.  The more confidence you have the more attractive in their eyes you become.

It’s the Law of Averages – if you ask enough girls you WILL get a date.  I knew a guy in college that used to do this only a little more explicitly.  He would go up to a girl at a party and say, “Hey, wanna f%*k?”.  9 times out of 10 he would strike out.  But that 10th one would be worth the 9 face slappings he got earlier.  (Disclaimer - Do not follow this advice, it is used only as an illustration of the possibilities.  He was a huge rugby player and could get away with it).

As for the weapons thing.  Just don’t talk about it on the first several dates.  Feel her out for her views on such things and base your decision to inform her of your hobby/passion on her answers.  If all goes well and after she’s had your “gun” then she’ll not mind the rifle.  If you think “she’s the one” then take her to the range which is the ultimate pre-marital test.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Get yourself a good shovel, go down to the local cemetary...find one with a recent expiration date......
View Quote

You forgot TWO important things.  KY and a cordless curling iron.  KY use uis obvious.  Curling iron?  Warmer is better.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You forgot TWO important things.  KY and a cordless curling iron.  KY use uis obvious.  Curling iron?  Warmer is better.
View Quote

Damn, you broke my gross meter.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Personally , I have never really had a problem meeting women  even though I am pretty shy....They tend to come to me , and I can live with that...

As far as the whole gun thing goes , I usually do not mention it right away , I generally wait until a conversation somewhat relavant to guns comes up and then I try to guage her thoughts on the matter .... either way , when it comes out that I own guns , I do not make  a big deal out of it....One girl I dated knew I owned guns pretty much from the beginning and like six months later finally got curious and asked to see them....some asked right away , some never

Basically , do not make it an issue.....

t
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#35]
How do I find women?  Generally, I find them pretty hostile.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#36]
always be a "gentleman" around the ladies, one
way of meeting women is in retail clothing stores, because they always say "hello" when you walk in the store, thats a good time to
smile and say hello back to them, then when they ask if you need any help finding something? say yes I need help looking for a
certain style of clothing, then you can ask them what is their name? then you can introduce yourself and maybe stop by the store
once in a while to talk and then ask them out
for a date to go to a movie or pizza.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#37]
some of your friends have to be dating.  their girlfriends have girlfriends..........explore that, thats how i met my wife, though a friend dating one of her friends.

other than that, get married, then start hanging out with dating couples, a significant amount of time the hot girlfriend will come onto you.  why?  because if you're not a sorry MFer you cant do shit, and isnt that the way it always works?!?!?!

edited to add:  work on your sense of humor, mine got me all my girlfriends to start with, except for one, who initially thought the way i drawled "yew sumbitch" was cool...........dont ask, long story.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#38]
If you are a single guy get a job in a Hospital, A big major Hospital. Before I got Married I was working in a hospital. Alot of hot single nurses would start there working out of nursing school. the guy to girl ration in my hospital is about 10 to 1. And working Midnights the turn over on Marriages is quite high. I tell you there are times I wish I was still single.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I haven't read all the replies, but I thought I found one.  But she only wanted to be friends.  Women who will accept a guy like that tend to be "independent"..... and that's all I'll say.

So if you read my sig line below \/, that's my mood right now.... a little dumpy...

Edit
A quick scan of the replies...all good.  Friends who have friends, bars, community colleges.... all good answers.

It also depends on your area.  I'm a rurual area and the population is small.  Larger cities well, you know...

I'm shy....heck, I'm probably the worst one to give advice about 'meeting'....so I'll end it here.

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#40]
If your willing to look outside your species  opportunities abound.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#41]

I see you're from Mighigan.....if you're not in a big city like Lansing or Detroit, move to one of those. I live in Houston (the third biggest city in the country) so finding the women isn't a challenge for me, it's just picking 'em up. [BD]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#42]
mail order?

-HS
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I see you're from Mighigan.....if you're not in a big city like Lansing or Detroit, move to one of those. I live in Houston (the third biggest city in the country) so finding the women isn't a challenge for me, it's just picking 'em up. [BD]
View Quote

were in the 4th largest city bud[;D]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#44]
How do I find women?
If it's dark, with my hands.

Dude, just go do stuff you like. Go shoot skeet down at the range. Go the the Gun Club meetings. Like sports? Join a coed volleyball or softball team. You'll be having fun doing stuff you like anyway, and odds are you'll meet women who like at least something that you do - which equals an automatic head start on the process.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#45]
I met my wife at a restauraunt.  I had never been to the place, nor planned to do so.  I was home from college over Christmas break and went out to eat lunch at a little restauraunt that I didn't know existed...

We had a cute waitress and I started talking to her.  Got her phone number, went to dinner, happily married for two years now...

By the way, you high school guys shouldn't be overly concerned about steady relationships with women.  Focus on your career goals: school, job, etc.  Women want a man that is making something of himself...

One last thing for you guys thinking of joining the military, the ladies love uniforms...
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
High schools...you get older, they stay the same age. [;)]
View Quote

Yeah, still the same stupid anoying little twits. I will pass, thank you.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
By the way, you high school guys shouldn't be overly concerned about steady relationships with women.  Focus on your career goals: school, job, etc.  Women want a man that is making something of himself...

One last thing for you guys thinking of joining the military, the ladies love uniforms...
View Quote

Thats what I am doing. And I do intend to do ROTC.

Right now the girls want the football players and the guys with the buzzing import cars. Reliable sources tell me that in their early twenties the start to look for intelligence and stability. I think it will turn out OK in the end.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Well, I take the pennies I acquire during underwater reacquisition operations at the mall and drop them on the ground behind womenz wearing skirts. I then pick up the coins and tell the womenz that they dropped something. Sometimes they thank me, sometimes they say the money isn't theirs. Either way they thank me for being so courteous and I get to see if they are wearing panties.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#50]
one word
[size=6]Walmart[/size=6]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top