Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 1:59:10 AM EDT
Sorry to waste a thread and bandwidth, but I was wondering how long it usually takes to get my membership activated?  I signed up about early AM on 5/9...Just wondering what to expect.  

Looking foward to finally being a Member,
BigJ491
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:10:02 AM EDT
[#1]
You're already a regular member.  Did you pay to be a Team AR15.com member?  If you did, a month is way too long to wait for the upgrade.  You might want to email Goatboy or one of the staff.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:16:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I signed up for one of the paying memberships.  Is that considered the "Team" membership?  
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:18:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
It should take about two weeks if you payed by personal check.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:26:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I used Paypall
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:43:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I used Paypall
View Quote

Paypal should be faster than personal check. You should email GoatBoy or staff like USPC40. Don't wait. Is there a receipt of the transaction?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:00:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I used Paypall
View Quote

Paypal should be faster than personal check. You should email GoatBoy or staff like USPC40. Don't wait. Is there a receipt of the transaction?
View Quote

Yeah, I emailed the confirmation letter form paypall to [email protected] I fire it out to someone else, or will that suffice?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:28:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I used Paypall
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah, I emailed the confirmation letter form paypall to [email protected] I fire it out to someone else, or will that suffice?
View Quote

Should work.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:43:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Did you add your screen name?
If you didn't tell them you are BigJ491, they won't know who to activate.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:45:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did you add your screen name?
If you didn't tell them you are BigJ491, they won't know who to activate.
View Quote

I told them in the email, but the Paypall thing didn't give me a spot to do it in.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top