Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 10:13:04 PM EDT
I just watched the barbra walthers interview and almost didnt make it to the bathroom, What a croc! Reminds me of that "Hitler:the rise to terror" show.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
there for a second I thought you ment something kinky.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't even try, knew it would just piss me off.  Great Crime and Justice show on NBC with this dumshit murderer trying to represent himself.  Glad the guy got live, judge was more than happy to give it to him.  And his POS mistress that was involved as well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:53:29 AM EDT
[#3]
She did say she wouldn't run in either 2004 or 2008.  Which means she could never be elected, because by 2012 she should be far more ugly than Janet Reno ever was.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#4]
You really want to gag?  Read some of these posts.
http://boards.abcnews.go.com/cgi/abcnews/request.dll?LIST&room=gm_walters

There are some people who really believe the carpet munc.. I mean bagger can be President
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I tough you were going to say YOU'd hit it!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#6]
my GF who knows nothing about politics and is a bit naive about liberal spin tactics even said of the interview, "well, it looks like shes campaigning for a presidential run."
who cares what she says about it...
c'mon has she NOT lied before?
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:07:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Ewwww, don't put that in your mouth! You don't know where it's been, but you do know where it's been at least once!!! Uggh, just the thought makes me want to go gargle with bleach!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top