[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=170657&page=1[/url]

Leave this one cold please, no tracks.
http://www.king5.com/topstories/NW_060803WABbasintrashed.9ceb58af.html

Illegal shooters leave toxic mess behind
06/08/2003

By ERIC WILKINSON / KING 5 News

SULTAN, Wash. - Vandals, especially target shooters, are trashing woodlands and waterways, commandeering camp sites and blasting apart countless trees, shooting up everything from paint cans to chemical-laden computers.

[red]Holden is hoping to get a one cent per shell tax put on a ballot sometime soon with money going to education and clean up campaigns.[/red]
View Quote

My ass.  And the lottery money was supposed to go to the schools.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
whyd you fellas leave such a mess? [:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I go out to capitol forest all the time to shoot but I always pack out my trash, sadly I don't make a dent.  I don't think people realize that dumping an old refrigerator in the woods is illegal if you shoot it up or dont shoot it up.  Pack it in pack it out.  If I had a place to take the trash for free I'd have nothing against going out there for a day with a group of friends and cleaning the place up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top