Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 8:50:02 AM EDT
TV Land has a 48 hour marathon of I dream of jeannie playin right now.

I'll say one thing 'bout ole jeannie/barbara eden. Back in the 60's and 70's she was one hot lookin' little woman.

BTW, speaking of barbara eden, some of you guys here ought to do a search on the net for a woman named "pamela paulshock". She an actress/bikini model who has a remarkable resemblence to barbara eden. If I didn't know any better, I would say that pam paulshock was the long lost illegitimate lovechild of barbara eden. 'Bout the only physical difference between pam and barbara that I can see is that pam has bigger boobs (which are fake) and brown eyes whereas barbara has medium sized boobs and (gorgeous) blue eyes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#1]
She still looks good.  If I was over 70 I'd probably hit it.  Assuming I could still hit it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Jeez theres a blast from the past. I hardly remember that show.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Say "Yes Master" to me baby.    [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I did dream of Jeannie many times as a young man!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been watching it on and off since yesterday early afternoon.  Man, Barbara Eden is one fine looking woman (then and now)
[:D]

Oh and that "Yes Master" thing gets me going too.  [spank]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
She was smokin' hot! Especially since it was the 60's-70's, before oll of this diwt/exercise/plastic surgery shit we have today. BTW one of the Darrin's would have never hit it, you figure out why. [puke]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She was smokin' hot! Especially since it was the 60's-70's, before oll of this diwt/exercise/plastic surgery shit we have today. BTW one of the Darrin's would have never hit it, you figure out why. [puke]
View Quote

I think you're confusing I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched.

I'd hit em' both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top