Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 4:31:21 AM EDT
This could be my first thread thats gets it.... So IBTL

[url=www.siccoproductionz.com/delta.html]Ghetto Airlines[/url]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:39:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Seen that one already but its good and mostly true for many blacks.  We've been in our neighborhood for two years now and its been totally quiet until a month ago when a family of blacks moved in.  Now there is loud music all the time and the police have been there 4 times in the last couple weeks.  Blacks =90% worthless(give me some money) trash, and 10% good hard working individuals.  Its funny when I hear notherners talking about how mistreated blacks are until they visit the South, then they leave with the same bad taste.  They are truly a failed race.

Bill3508 :(
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:51:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I got that from this web site [url=www.brainwashstudios.com/#]Brainwash Studios[/url]

This guy does some pretty cool stuff. Check out some of his other animations.

I wasn't trying to create another racial thread. Nothing against blacks just thought the animation was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#3]
That was funny as hell.

Hate to do it but
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, none of the mods will be up till about noon.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:14:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top