Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2003 4:23:56 PM EDT
I've got an M3 mounted on the bottom of my RAS using a GG&G adapter mount. The light kept coming off the mount. It's very tight until the heat builds up then it keeps falling off. The GG&G mount does not utilize the locking bar on the M3. Anyone know of another mount that works on a rail securely? I'm going to move it from the bottom to the side, but I doubt thats going to help.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just put it on the picatinny rail on your RAS.  M3 and M6 lights will go on picatinny rail, the fit is a little tight, but that is a good thing.
View Quote

I'm going to try one of the adapters made my Streamlight first, as I'd still like to be able to use the M3 for my Glocks. The one I had out today (on a FA Bushy) was tight as hell but after it got hot after a few mags it just started falling off. The GG&G doesn't have a slot for the locking bar on the light. I think the Streamlight adapter does. If it fails, I'll try your suggestion. Otherwise,I'll just go back to using a Surefire 6P with scope mount. That setup though heavy never gave me a problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top