Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2016 5:34:58 PM EDT
So my wife gets a facebook message today:

Hi JoeMama74WIFE,
My name is Freddie and I live in the unit next door to XXXX Louisiana St, San Diego CA 92104 where your husband is apparently receiving mail. You appear to be a very nice person as well as your husband Joemama74 as am I.  In an appeal to your heart, I am contacting you in an effort to obtain some honest and forthcoming answers regarding the death of my kitty.

I'm not aware of the living arrangements at the 3946 house but I  know the owner of the house.  I've also spoken to Willis, who resides there, or previously did as I've not seen him in over a week now.  Additionally, I'm aware of a white SUV that was at the residence for the first several months it was occupied by the renters. Everyone there kept quite to themselves as did I, so I never paid much attention to the individual driving the SUV.  I did however notice the vehicle would come wheeling in and out of the driveway parking at a diagonal angle across the driveway behind Willis' black BMW.  Then on June 13th my little 10 month old kitty "Little One" went missing.  I was heartbroken as she was the sweetest little thing in the world. During my grand daughter's visit last August, 2015 we returned from a visit to Julian with a 5 week old little ball of fluff with the sweetest personality.  She immediately stole our hearts.

Once I realized she was missing, I hung pictured missing posters all over the neighborhood. I walked the streets calling her name every night or morning for 2 straight months.  I talked to numerous neighbors.   And I talked to Willis. I understood he was deaf however, his conversation skills were excellent.  I personally gave him a poster and on the poster had written, "I understand that accidents happen and I am in no way accusing you or anyone at this house. But should by chance my "Little One" did get run over in the driveway, I wanted and needed to know. " I also stated on the poster that  "there would be no hard feelings,"   When you don't have any answers,your imagination can dream up all kind of horrible scenarios.  But Willis stated he did not even recognize the cat which I thought odd because she liked to lounge at the edge of the driveway next to his black BMW.  Willis assured me that he would keep his eyes open and let me know anything he could.  We even exchanged phone numbers.  

The week of 8/15 offered up a number of uncanny events that ultimately drew me to take a closer look at the driveway.  There on the cement was the perfect outline of my kitty outstretched on her side in the path of tire marks clearly explaining what had happened.   he color on the pavement was rust red and when I bent over to touch the outline, there was fur ground into the pavement.  With this realization, I fell to pieces not only because I knew then for certain she was dead.  But also because I felt an intense disappointment that someone at that house knew what happened and did not have the compassion to tell me as I had requested. And what did that person DO with her remains???? Apparently they picked her up off the cement and simply discarded her in a trash bin somewhere. It would have been important to me to have her cremated and keep her ashes. But I wasn't given that opportunity.  As well, those living at that house had to have been aware that I continued to search every day from June 13th to August 19th when I made the discovery.  I have a strong suspicion it was the white SUV because the diagonal direction of the tire marks matched the direction the SUV always parked.  Also the speed with which the driver pulled in and out of the driveway gave no time for looking around for safety purposes.

I'm really not looking for anything other than the person responsible to admit to the act and say they are sorry.  Maybe say they wish they'd handle things differently.  Because what I see is the complete disregard for the death of my "Little One" or my heartfelt request to be notified. Neither of us deserved to have been so disrespected by the uncaring actions of that person. I hope you understand where I'm coming from and if you have any information,feel compelled to share it with me.  I'm still so very sad and having to grieve once for her going missing, and now again for her death is another setback.  Thank you for your time. Feel free to use my personal email  [email protected].

Fxxxxx Hxxxxx
XXXX Louisiana St
San Diego CA 92104
619-944-xxxx
Chat Conversation End
View Quote

WTF?

I haven't been to California in 40 years, I'll be flying into San Diego in a couple of weeks for business, so I'm kind of pissed that some asshole is insinuating that I have some sort of secret house there that my wife doesn't know about. I don't know a Willis, or a white suv or a black BMW. Is this some kind of phising scheme?

She knows I haven't been to California since we've been together. I told her I would have just fucking shot the cat instead of running it over.

[added paragraphs and removed addresses - Paul]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#1]
So you killed a cat?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently I ran it over in either my white SUV or my black BMW and threw it in the trash.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Apparently I ran it over in either my white SUV or my black BMW and threw it in the trash.
View Quote

Thats pretty impressive, I usually just kill kittens via masturbation

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That, or showing them your blasted avatar.  So disturbing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Just block the nutbar and move on.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#6]
More disturbing to me would be the fact that you seem to have had your identity stolen and it's being used by the dirtbags next door to sad sack Freddie - I'd check into that right quick.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Found teh kitteh

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you masturbating? How is the kitty involved? Are you jacking off the cat? I need some details before I can climax.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#9]
So Mikhail, I'm sitting in the hotel bar at a Holiday Inn in KC and exactly as I was reading your post, an adult males phone went off with a meow ring tone, weird.

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So Mikhail, I'm sitting in the hotel bar at a Holiday Inn in KC and exactly as I was reading your post, an adult males phone went off with a meow ring tone, weird.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what that means...it's time to unzip.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Found teh kitteh

http://i.imgur.com/AEhKzqo.png
View Quote

LoL
Google Street veiw?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#12]
my vote it is its  a nutcase. Don't respond.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone you know is trying to destroy your marriage.

Extortion

Contact popo.

See it this person is real

If so.

File a lawsuit against person and gmail.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Does the email sent match that of the person send the email in the letter?

If so. File a complaint with the police. Let them harrass him back.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#15]
You might have a CoC issue here at ARFCOM since you posted the Name, address, ele, and email

Go back and "x" it out.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#16]
It was clever to make that little kitty outline on the driveway of your little hideaway love nest, but the gig is up.  It is time to return that cat.  That pussy is not yours - give it back.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#18]
im guessing its real, but with a similar name.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm in Kansas City on a business trip, I'm pretty sure this is a Holiday Inn too!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:43:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, catfish bait
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:54:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Do you have a meow ring tone?

Quoted:

I'm in Kansas City on a business trip, I'm pretty sure this is a Holiday Inn too!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:59:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Send her back an email and tell her to keep her kitties in the fucking house, and they won't get run over.....
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For texts
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:44:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Keep your cat In side your house or on your property and this would not have happened. Your negligence killed your cat.

That's probably how I would reply.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So could it be the guy typo'ed your email address?

I am tangled with a guy in England with the same name and I get fan mail, hotel reservations, and Christmas invites every year. The guy is a pop singer of some small note.
View Quote

I concur it's probably a mistake.  The location mentioned isn't on a street that a visitor to San Diego would have any reason to drive on unless they were visiting someone in that part of North Park or took a weird wrong turn.

There's a man in Omaha with the same first and last names as me.  His email differs by one letter (middle initial).  I get his email all the time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Well, if that was you, youdon't look anything like your avatar, and without you licking the Beowolf mount there is no way I could have recognized you

For texts
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top