Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2003 10:50:17 AM EDT
WTF,can we at least get an answer to this aging question as to why we are running at a snails pace in this modern day age of light speed for computer science?
If will donate and become a paying member if you fix this fucking annoying problem,I promise.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The problem seems to be duplicate posts  [rofl2]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=190221[/url]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It's running fine. It's your problem.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#3]
pre-ban.com seems faster to me, as does du. We should increase our speed to match that of pre-ban and du. Perhaps if the server used more efficient software, instead of windows, we'd be getting somewhere...
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#4]
AR15 has always been slow.

Sure other sites are faster....they also have alot less members and alot less info.

So, I doubt your $60 will solve the problem.  But I don't see how it could hurt.

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top