Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 9:10:59 PM EDT
The rangerette (little r) is getting ready to have a garage sale and I'm checking out the stuff she's selling and I found a bunch of "MY STUFF" she didn't even ask, WTF? I still signed for some of this shit.

Who else has a wife that would sell your gear to make a buck?

The "good stuff" is always locked up away from prying eyes and sticky fingers
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Careful she doesn't put a tag on you  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If my wife decdided it would be a good idea to sell some of my stuff without asking me, she would soon find that all of 'her stuff' has been donated to goodwill while she was at work.

It's not merely stuff, it's a basic issue of trust and respect. If she doesn't respect you enough to ask whether or not she can sell something of yours, how can you trust her on more important things in your relationship?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you are going to be out some bucks(buying your stuff before someone else does)!

Better hop to it!    Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#4]
she's cheating on you. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like my sister-in-law. She sold some of my bro's tools once. Man, he was livid!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:21:37 AM EDT
[#7]
The neighbors and our family had a joint garage sale.  His wife sold a bunch of his LP's from the 60's still in good shape.  Didn't tell him then.

He found out, dropped some heavy plumbing fixtures on a stack of hers.

She continues to dump stuff she thinks is unnecessary, but expects him to have whatever is needed to solve the latest houshold problem.

Example:  every time she would see a WD40 straw, she'd toss it.  Then when one is needed she goes and buys a new can, or tries to get one of ours.   I will give them to him, but not to her.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:28:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Your stuff is just old junk.Her stuff is priceless heirlooms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top