Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2016 7:31:53 PM EDT
Wife ordered patio furniture from HD about 2 weeks ago. Amazon margin ad pops up today with the exact same set nearly 400 cheaper. Call Home Depot? SOL?

I'm sure I could return it and order from Amazon, but good lord that would be some doing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#1]
if it hasn't been delivered yet, cancel order, get refund, buy Amazon stuff.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Just call home depot and cancel the order, it is simple, if it still shows up, go to the local store and tell them you canceled the order, I did this on a drill press a few weeks ago, they simply refunded my card when it showed up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I would think everyone is trying to dump their patio stuff now. Maybe try to negotiate a lower price from HD.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just call home depot and cancel the order, it is simple, if it still shows up, go to the local store and tell them you canceled the order, I did this on a drill press a few weeks ago, they simply refunded my card when it showed up.
View Quote

Hopefully it changed, I couldn't even get them to match their own Internet prices.  They also opened a Lowes and better that and Amazon, don't hit a HD unless there is a good sale.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]
They won't even price match other Home Depots within the same city/suburb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top