Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2003 1:56:07 PM EDT
http://more.abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/2020/2020_brady_020322.html

[img]http://more.abcnews.go.com/media/2020/images/abc_2020_brady_020318_nh.jpg[/img]

Though Sarah has been at the forefront of the gun-control movement, she bought her son Scott, now 24, a hunting rifle for Christmas.

"I have never been a gun grabber," she says. "I don't believe in banning guns. I believe strongly that law-abiding, responsible citizens should be able to purchase guns."

Wow, I thought she said that she wanted nothing else but to put the NRA out of business!!! And she is not a "gun grabber", then what is if no she?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Old news...didn't she do a straw purchase when she bought her son this evil sniper rifle.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, this is pretty old news.

[b]"I don't believe in banning guns. I believe strongly that law-abiding, responsible citizens should be able to purchase guns."[/b]

I love this quote, though.  
It's the mantra spoken by many politicians on both sides of the aisle in an attempt to placate gun owners.  
Unfortunately, it's often successful in convincing [i]some[/i] gun owners that their particular firearm interest isn't in danger.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn....Klinton screwed her too?

-HS
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah. The article also says her cancer isn't growing, and really isnt a threat.
People say that only the good die young. This bitch is immortal!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well she certainly dont LOOK like someone who's cancer is in remission in that photo.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Well she certainly dont LOOK like someone who's cancer is in remission in that photo.
View Quote

Her face is hanging just because there doesnt seem to be much in her head to support it [;)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Look at that face.  The Black "C" is all over her.

(Actually, I hope she gets well, changes her mind about firearms, and gets to know Jesus.)
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Her face is hanging just because there doesnt seem to be much in her head to support it [;)]
View Quote

Somebody pass her a smoke [:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#9]
damn im always late with this stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top