Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2003 7:59:56 AM EDT
For an early father's day gift I received a pair of Pro Ears (Pro-Slim, Dimension 2). Not being particularly found of white I've decided to return them for a black pair. After reading up on Pro Ears product line I see there are other models available such as "Pro-Mag" and "Pro-Tac". Anyone with experience or knowledge of Pro Ears product line have any recommendations? I shoot .223, 7.62mm and my glocks (45 autos) but who knows what kind of cannon the guy next to me at the range will be shooting. My concern about the Pro-Slims is they are rated for smaller calibers and are not recommended for indoor range use without secondary protection using earplugs. –RR
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
no comments? I'm surprised....
--RR
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate electronic earmuffs inside. I will leave them turned off and with plugs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Great muffs!! been using the mags for years. Wish I purchased the slim-lines, cant shoot rifles with the mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top