Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2003 7:22:47 AM EDT
Here's what mine said when I asked him about the AWB sunset.

[url]http://home.nc.rr.com/juanpiedra/jones.pdf [/url]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Considering mine is David Price I think I'll save my trouble. His wife Lisa is the head of the Brady Bunch's counterpart here in NC. I tried in 94. He didn't even read my letter, sent me a form letter thanking me for my SUPPORT for the ban. I know them personally. I grew up in the same neighborhood as them. They suck as a family unit.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, at least you guys actually received a response!

Over the last couple of months, I have sent Senators Clinton & Schumer six letters & two E-mails (concerning the AW ban & S.659), and I have yet to receive even a "we will just have to agree to disagree" letter.

Fuck em... I'll write them [b]twice[/b] as much from now on!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT for the night crew
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey, at least you guys actually received a response!

Over the last couple of months, I have sent Senators Clinton & Schumer six letters & two E-mails (concerning the AW ban & S.659), and I have yet to receive even a "we will just have to agree to disagree" letter.

Fuck em... I'll write them [b]twice[/b] as much from now on!!!
View Quote

same deal with my pile of shit asshole demoRAT senators

6 or 7 letters since new years

zero replies

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, my congress bitch is the main force pushing for renewal.....so I don't really think she gives a fling fuck what I think.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#6]
A couple of Weeks ago MY Congress Critter had a Town House Meeting.  After the meeting broke up, I Asked Him Directly about the Ban.
He said he was in favor of letting the Ban Die.
[party]

That’s what he said.  Whether or not he’ll do it next year is another question.
[nuts]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:26:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, my congress bitch is the main force pushing for renewal.....so I don't really think she gives a fling fuck what I think.
Sgtar15
View Quote

I agree with you to a point. I read somewhere that only 10% of constituents write (not Email) their reps(House and Senate) and that they [b]DO[/b] pay attention to those writers. It has also been said that so much email is now received that writing is [b]MUCH[/b] preferred. So, if you write, you are speaking for [b]10[/b] people not just one! Don't give up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top