Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 6:54:05 AM EDT
My boys are watching "Dangerous Missions" right now, before they go to school.  They're showing SOG teams fighting in Viet-Nam.  What a way to set the pace for a new day!  IMHO, The History Channel does this country a great service by reminding us of the sacrifice that many, many brave men made in service to their country.  It's the only channel I watch, unless there's a real war to watch or my wife is watching... American Idol (puke).
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Roger that...

The Color or War is a great show/series.

And done forget Mail Call.  R. Lee Ermey rocks!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Roger that...

View Quote

[drill sergeant voice] It's time for me to educate your sorry ass!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#3]
"Tales of the Gun" is my favorite.

And "Modern Marvels".  The other night they had a great episode on battlefield engineering... SAPPER HOOAH!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Roger that...

View Quote

[drill sergeant voice] It's time for me to educate your sorry ass!!
View Quote

I think he's about the funniest guy on the tube!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do, it's usually the History Channel.  I love it.

And every now and then, I actually see a short piece of WWII film footage that I haven't seen before.  

But not often.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I concur, great stuff. The Discovery Channel isn't bad either.... --RR
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#7]
It is nice when the deviate from their regularly scheduled programming of round the clock shows about Hitler....

t
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top