Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 3:45:58 AM EDT
was reading some posts and articles and noticed that the majority of gun owners are not even registered to vote. this kinda worries me. I think a good project would be for arfcom users to find friends they know who are gun supporters and encourage them to register to vote and become ACTIVE in voting and helping out. and if some of you arfcom members don't vote. REGISTER DAMN IT!!!@$%

cause I was reading a post the other day and it said we're slowly losing the war all together on gun ownership. We may be winning this assault weapons thing but as a whole, I agree, we're losing and it's mainly because most gun owners are too lazy to vote. So I think it'd be a good thing for arfcom to get up and get out there and get people signed up.

Full assault against the Fascists.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:24:39 AM EDT
[#1]
This should get a tack.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:29:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I registered to vote at the earliest date I could.  I registered when I was 6 mo  shy of my 18th.  I vote in EVERY election.  I believe it is my civic duty to do so.  Like Dad says "You don't Vote, you cant bitch!"
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Every vote not cast by a conservative is less opposition to the liberals and their agenda.  Therefore, by not voting you are contributing to the erosion of your rights.

Think about it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top